Do You Get "THIS" Excited?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Oh my god...........

I leave for several days, and then I come back to find THIS????

LOL:eek:

Good thing one of the users on here sent me a massage letting me know about this......

I've been lurking for several weeks now, and have been needing to get back into posting.

LOL

Wow, so, ya, I was kinda excited in this video.

:sohappy:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets this excited.........

And seriously, check out all my WDW Vacation videos! And I'm going back for my birthday this December, so I'm sure that I will be getting super excited all over again. And don't worry, I'll have the camera rolling to catch all the magic! LOL

Here is a link to my YouTube page with all videos. Make sure you subscribe! I'm doing a big video series this December when I go back to WDW, so make sure you are subscribed to see all the videos as I post them........LOL

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AREM36&view=videos

I did NOT send you a massage! :lol:

PopDivaPaige

Lol yeah, I definately get that excited, but I'm not as loud lol.
I'm most excited when I see Spaceship Earth, due to the fact that EPCOT was the first park I went to on my first trip to WDW.

~Popperz

luvlifeinfl

OMG, that is to much, I laughed & cried at teh same time watching that. If I tried to act like that my family would probably stop the van an make me get out.

luvlifeinfl

Oh my god...........

I leave for several days, and then I come back to find THIS????

LOL:eek:

Good thing one of the users on here sent me a massage letting me know about this......

I've been lurking for several weeks now, and have been needing to get back into posting.

LOL

Wow, so, ya, I was kinda excited in this video.

:sohappy:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets this excited.........

And seriously, check out all my WDW Vacation videos! And I'm going back for my birthday this December, so I'm sure that I will be getting super excited all over again. And don't worry, I'll have the camera rolling to catch all the magic! LOL

Here is a link to my YouTube page with all videos. Make sure you subscribe! I'm doing a big video series this December when I go back to WDW, so make sure you are subscribed to see all the videos as I post them........LOL

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AREM36&view=videos

OMG that is you in that video. Can I go with you next time so I can show some emotion when we arrive.

KnK

My husband tends to make this kinda high pitched noise saying...."I am going to Disney....." and "I am on Disney property."

Actually makes me laugh as I type. Nothing like this guy, but for a 46 year old man that I married, it takes him back to his inner 10 year old.

AREM

OMG that is you in that video. Can I go with you next time so I can show some emotion when we arrive.

I would LOVE it if I had a partner in crime to go into Disney with lol

I'm glad everyone here feels the way I have the courage to sound. I wish more people would be ok with acting how they feel inside.......:rolleyes:

WDW Vacationer

I'm glad everyone here feels the way I have the courage to sound. I wish more people would be ok with acting how they feel inside.......:rolleyes:

Yea. Especially on here. I found some comments earlier in this thread to be crude.

luvlifeinfl

Well I am a grown woman w/ 2 kids and I think they would think I lost my mind, but there are times I am just busting at the seems!! So you go ahead enjoy life to not allow folks to stop or damper how you feel! we have become a uptight society. Rememeber we only have this life to live how are you going to live it?

AREM

[/B]

Yea. Especially on here. I found some comments earlier in this thread to be crude.

I know!!!!!

I love how the user 'Future Guy' said that he would loose his 'man' card if he acted like that, yet he is on a DISNEY MESSAGE BOARD posting about how much he likes and enjoys Disney.

If you were worried about your man card dear sir, then you shouldn't be on a message board about a theme park that is all about magic, princesses, and pixie dust LOL

WDW Vacationer

I know!!!!!

I love how the user 'Future Guy' said that he would loose his 'man' card if he acted like that, yet he is on a DISNEY MESSAGE BOARD posting about how much he likes and enjoys Disney.

If you were worried about your man card dear sir, then you shouldn't be on a message board about a theme park that is all about magic, princesses, and pixie dust LOL
YEAH! Go AREM!:sohappy::ROFLOL:

luvlifeinfl

I know!!!!!

But folks cannot see him in the open and the screen name is his secret identy. So livin the double life.

AREM

But folks cannot see him in the open and the screen name is his secret identy. So livin the double life.

Very true. I finally got sick of living that kind of double life. I decided, why should I let others control how I feel, act, and think?

Like the user a few posts above said, you only have one life. Why waste it making others happy.

So, ya, I would love to hear from 'Future Guy' on this issue. Please dear sir, speak up and defend yourself.

Future Guy

I know!!!!!

Well, I certainly meant no offense. It was just a joke. If any feelings were hurt, I apologize.

CastleBound

I definitely get that excited inside... I tend to keep it in slightly.. haha I love how you got soooooo excited and then angry at something in a 2 second time span haha! At least we know you enjoyed your trip..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom