Do You Get "THIS" Excited?

Mouse Man

The wife and I start shouting yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh and hello Mouse when we drive though the welcome to Disney world sign. Now far as making all the other noises that I saw no. But the excitement of just getting there and seeing those signs yes. I will say I am the most happiest when I am in the lobby of the resort on Disney property that we book when checking in. The wife usually does the check-in for us because I am into the gift shop and looking outside and coming back in to see if she is done yet and watching Disney films playing in some of the lobbies in the resorts.

trr1

Yes I get excited but not that excited. Where I am having to change my undies because I wet them or pooped in them. It seems like the gentleman in the video is wearing feather undies .

WDW Vacationer

Where Dreams Come TruEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Laughing through the whole thing!
I think that person posts here as AREM!:lol:

Typhoon Lagoon,PLeasure Island! *Gasp* Pleasure Island is closed they need to take that down!
BURN UNIVERSAL,BURN!:ROFLOL:

board57796

That intersection they are at when the fire truck drives by, I don't even know how many minutes of my life I spent waiting there driving to and from work haha.

And I get that excited on visits back, especially seeing the Epcot Monorail beam and even more if theres a train on it when I glance over. But no, no I do not make that noise.

EPCOT Explorer

Ummm.....No. He sounds like a Muppet. Miss Piggy, I think.:lookaroun:lol:

I get pretty darn happy, and a little emotional, but yikes....:lookaroun

Jasper Dale

Original Poster
i think he "sounds" like we all feel when it comes to WDW. he just isn't afraid to express it.

after all, isn't that what draws us back to the Magic Kingdom? the chance to be kids again. gee, i wonder if some people never get excited in their life.....

:rolleyes:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
OMG that's the male-version of me :sohappy::sohappy: I make that sound too :lookaroun

love his "pleasure island is closed" quote

lilclerk

I think he posts on these forums sometimes. I remember subscribing to that set of videos right before he left for his trip.

AREM

Oh my god...........

I leave for several days, and then I come back to find THIS????

LOL:eek:

Good thing one of the users on here sent me a massage letting me know about this......

I've been lurking for several weeks now, and have been needing to get back into posting.

LOL

Wow, so, ya, I was kinda excited in this video.

:sohappy:

Glad I'm not the only one who gets this excited.........

And seriously, check out all my WDW Vacation videos! And I'm going back for my birthday this December, so I'm sure that I will be getting super excited all over again. And don't worry, I'll have the camera rolling to catch all the magic! LOL

Here is a link to my YouTube page with all videos. Make sure you subscribe! I'm doing a big video series this December when I go back to WDW, so make sure you are subscribed to see all the videos as I post them........LOL

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AREM36&view=videos

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom