Do these Characters exist?

jedijake

Pluto walks on four legs in all the cartoons, but walks around the park on two, Chip and Dale fit into Donald's hand in cartoons, but I think they are TALLER then Donald in the park, so I don't see why Simba, Dumbo, and Bambi are not greeters

peter11435

jedijake said:
Pluto walks on four legs in all the cartoons, but walks around the park on two, Chip and Dale fit into Donald's hand in cartoons, but I think they are TALLER then Donald in the park, so I don't see why Simba, Dumbo, and Bambi are not greeters
The actually do have Dumbo.

CaliSurfer182

The Adventurer said:
If the imagineers put there minds to it there are a ton of characters that could be used, just in more unique means. I mean, look at Ariel's Grotto, Ariel cannot move, so four legged characters could have set-ups to that effect.

Bambi
Simba
Nala
Scar
Dumbo
etc.

Also, why are Thumper and Flower not out. I have heard, however that Thumper is making appearances though.The Cheshire Cat would be wonderful, since he is the most popular character in the Disney version of Alice. and what's with the March Hare never showing up around the Mad Hatter. Some Dalmatians would be nice to see, as well as some of the less popular characters from the Disney features (Quasimodo, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, etc.) they would make for great meet and greets. Lady Tremaine and the Ugly Stepsisters would also be entertaining, and so would the Crocodile from Peter Pan. Also, Michael and John can never be found. Mowgli is always missing, along with Bagheera and Sher Kahn. I could see a meet and greet with Kaa even, maybe poking his head out of one of the cracks in the Adventureland walls or something. Abu is now making appearances I have heard, but the Sultan and Raja are still unseen. Maid Marion is one of the only ones in the Robin Hood gang to be missing. The Aristocats are also popular characters that we never see. Pumbaa would be an easy compliment to Timon, and I could see the three Hyenes to be popular in Animal Kingdom. Merlin also needs to make more appearances. Basil of Baker Street would be nice, along with Roger Rabbit. Elliot from Pete's Dragon would be cool too. Sebastian could also be incorporated along with Lady and the Tramp and characters from The Fox and the Hound. Owl, Gopher, and Kanga & Roo from Winnie the Pooh are missing. And why does Rabbit never make appearances at Crystal Palace? Aside from the missing, Disney has other characters that no one ever sees even though they do exist (Maleficent, the 3 good fairies, the blue fairy, and J. Worthington Foulfellow). Why deprive character loving guests.

Sorry for the randomness of my post. I get unorganized when I rant and rave. lol.

I believe this post explains why most of these characters aren't in the parks, because if you put them all in..........where would the guests go? :lol:

Captain Hank

peter11435 said:
Pretty good list. Although Anastasia is not a Disney character and can not be found anywhere in Disney.
Anastasia is one of Cinderella's evil stepsisters (the other is Drizella). I believe they appeared at 1900 Park Fare while that restaraunt held a villians-themed character breakfast.

peter11435

You 100% right. I guess my brain shut down for a minute. I was thinking anastasia of the non-disney film Anastasia. I never even thought about Cinderella's stepsisters.

Brett

PC250094.JPG

I found Darkwing right on Main Street in December. I was looking for him for a while though. Now if I can only run into Scrooge McDuck...

missj1975

Characters at MNSSHP

stitch's mom said:
I was there in Feb '05 and are going back Oct '06 and was so excited that on our last day at the magic kingdom Darkwing Duck and Launchpad were both there, I was so excited. The one character that I do miss is Roger Rabbit. Anyone know if he is ever out anymore. Also we will be there for mnsshp what kind of villians do you get to meet and greet. any help would be appreciated.:sohappy:

After the fireworks, there is a villian meet and greet. In 2005, there was the Big Bad Wolf, Jafar, the Queen, Malificent, Cruella, Queen of Hearts, and another male baddie (sorry can't remember the name). You won't have time to meet them all because they are only out for about 15 minutes and then they leave for the parade so pick your favorites. I got pictures with Curella, the Queen, Malificent, and Jafar. I saw the Queen of Hearts earlier at the path next to the train station. MNNSHP is great for meeting characters. My friend and I spent the whole night collecting candy and autographs :kiss:

Jenny in St Louis

j_dp456

Does Pete exist

Is there ever a Pete walkin around any of the parks. If so is it the old Pegleg Pete or the newer version like in Kingdom Hearts 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom