Do these Characters exist?

Figments Friend

There are a LOTof awesome villians and rare characters out for MNSSHP. Many appear in the parade, and yet more roam around or do greets.

I TOTALLY agree...Roger Rabbit is sorely missed in the parks! He used to be seen regularly at MGM in his heyday and then at Mickey's Toontown. He was in the parades as well...he was everywhere for the longest time. Now, due to legal reasons Roger does'nt show himself. I'm sure someone here can post exactly why ( something to do with rights? Speilberg? ) but last i heard the only spot you can catch him is in DisneyLand in Toontown. Of course, DL still has the Car Toon Spin which is cool.

I have heard that Roger is THE most requested character for meet n' greets next to Tinkerbell. I hope whatever the legal restraints are, they are resolved so we can see Roger back in the parks. :)

Figments Friend said:
I am wondering though...why did'nt Disney ever make a walkaround Simba, Nala, or Scar? I used to think it was because they were portraying "real" animals more then your usual cartoon animals. Since seeing Kenei and Koda though, who fit into the "real animal" catagory...this can't be the reason. So what's the real deal?

Now, this is just a guess, but I think Disney wants to portray the charactors as accurately as possible; Simba, Nala, and the rest of the lions walk around on 4 legs. Always. Kenai and Koda, as bears, can walk upright on 2. Don't you think the Disney magic might be spoiled if a little kid is all like "Mommy, why is Simba walking like a human??"

bluefaery

A few more characters that I've never seen are the Princes'. Do they exists? I mean I've seen them im parades but I want pics and autographs too.

madame_leota_19 said:
A few more characters that I've never seen are the Princes'. Do they exists? I mean I've seen them im parades but I want pics and autographs too.

I was just at DLR, and saw Prince Stephan (I believe that's his name...Aurora's prince, lol) walking around. I'm not sure about WDW, but it would make sense to have them

bluefaery

Taryn said:
I was just at DLR, and saw Prince Stephan (I believe that's his name...Aurora's prince, lol) walking around. I'm not sure about WDW, but it would make sense to have them

if you have a pic i would love to see it. Thanks

madame_leota_19 said:
if you have a pic i would love to see it. Thanks

I do, but it isn't on a digital camera, and I don't have a scanner :( I'll see if I can find one on the internet for you, though

Edit: And oops, his name is Phillip, not Stephan, lol

I know last year on Valentine' Day at MGM all of the characters were out along with there partners,ie milo and kida, mary and bert snow white and a prince etc it was great my sister got more pictures then me but my son and nephew where happy to see milo thatch and kida:)

joanna71985

I have pictures taken with Prince Phillip, Belle's Prince, and Prince Charming with the King in front of the castle. These are from Cinderellabration.

P7311760.jpg

Prince Phillip, Princess Aurora, and me

P6281680.jpg

Belle, Belle's Prince, and me

P6281682.jpg

Prince Charming, The King, and me

MonoRon

Is there a Phil for Hercules? I would like to see him. One that I would love to see but know it wouldnt happen would be Pumba.

tirian

Your best bet will often be near the train station in ToonTown. He's not there too often, but I've witnessed him and Launchpad McQuack several times (unfortunately, I was backstage, saw them coming in, and couldn't get pictures).

Did you know that virtually every major character has an official signature, regardless of whether or not he appears in the parks? My friend has autographs from Tinkerbell, the Cheshire Cat, and many others.

joanna71985 said:
I have pictures taken with Prince Phillip, Belle's Prince, and Prince Charming with the King in front of the castle. These are from Cinderellabration.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/joanna71985/Cinderellabration/P7311760.jpg
Prince Phillip, Princess Aurora, and me

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/joanna71985/Cinderellabration/P6281680.jpg
Belle, Belle's Prince, and me

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/joanna71985/Cinderellabration/P6281682.jpg
Prince Charming, The King, and me

I didnt know they did meet and greets after Cinderellabration. Those dresses are gorgeous! I'd love to get pics with them!

tirian

Yes, they were in the MNSSHP parade, as were Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar, and Madame Cluck.

The "absolutely most random" characters often show up either at CM events or in the teardrop-shaped area near the train station in Toon Town.

The Adventurer

Creativity People.

If the imagineers put there minds to it there are a ton of characters that could be used, just in more unique means. I mean, look at Ariel's Grotto, Ariel cannot move, so four legged characters could have set-ups to that effect.

Bambi
Simba
Nala
Scar
Dumbo
etc.

Also, why are Thumper and Flower not out. I have heard, however that Thumper is making appearances though.The Cheshire Cat would be wonderful, since he is the most popular character in the Disney version of Alice. and what's with the March Hare never showing up around the Mad Hatter. Some Dalmatians would be nice to see, as well as some of the less popular characters from the Disney features (Quasimodo, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, etc.) they would make for great meet and greets. Lady Tremaine and the Ugly Stepsisters would also be entertaining, and so would the Crocodile from Peter Pan. Also, Michael and John can never be found. Mowgli is always missing, along with Bagheera and Sher Kahn. I could see a meet and greet with Kaa even, maybe poking his head out of one of the cracks in the Adventureland walls or something. Abu is now making appearances I have heard, but the Sultan and Raja are still unseen. Maid Marion is one of the only ones in the Robin Hood gang to be missing. The Aristocats are also popular characters that we never see. Pumbaa would be an easy compliment to Timon, and I could see the three Hyenes to be popular in Animal Kingdom. Merlin also needs to make more appearances. Basil of Baker Street would be nice, along with Roger Rabbit. Elliot from Pete's Dragon would be cool too. Sebastian could also be incorporated along with Lady and the Tramp and characters from The Fox and the Hound. Owl, Gopher, and Kanga & Roo from Winnie the Pooh are missing. And why does Rabbit never make appearances at Crystal Palace? Aside from the missing, Disney has other characters that no one ever sees even though they do exist (Maleficent, the 3 good fairies, the blue fairy, and J. Worthington Foulfellow). Why deprive character loving guests.

Sorry for the randomness of my post. I get unorganized when I rant and rave. lol.

should-be-BELLE said:
I didnt know they did meet and greets after Cinderellabration. Those dresses are gorgeous! I'd love to get pics with them!

Actually, they don't. They only do meet-and-greets if and/or when the show gets cancelled for some reason (inclement weather, technical difficulties, etc.).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom