Do Guests Ever hide in the park after hours?

FigmentJedi

Originally posted by bluesnut
You know one time my mom and I were the last ones out of Epcot. We were not too too incredibly late but we lolly gaged around as we left. About the time we got to Mexico we found that discreetly we were being followed by one of the Security officers. He never approached us or said anything but he followed us all the way to the gates. I always felt that was cool to be the last ones out of the park. For me it will be more likely for me to do this than to be the first one into the park, :lol: unless I do spend the night.

Hey and don't forget about the idiot who tried to spend the night in SeaWorld and swim with Shamoo. He ended up paying the ultimate price. We were down there when that happened and you could really sea a difference in how they herded us out of the park at closing.:lookaroun
Did Shamu eat the idiot?

meanmice

Now his family is suing SeaWorld, saying the park failed to warn people that the animal could kill people who entered the water. Apparently, naming it a "killer whale" wasn't enough.

lol, i'm sorry, but some people are just stupid. I don't think I would have the guts to stay in the park after hours. There was another thread dealing with seeing the park empty. I would be so terrified to see an AA moving without sound, or even seeing it move with sound, but alone. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

FanofDinsey1981

Re: Re: Re: that would be so fun!

Originally posted by alice
yay! thank you! alright so i'm not crazy??

nice pic, did you get the new alice dvd???

nope, you are not crazy. :)

and yup, I got the new dvd yesterday, and watched it right away. I didn't get to the extra stuff yet, soI have yet to see if the new cheshire cat song is any good!

and dinsey is my way of typing too fast, and mixing up two letters. I have come to embrace my bad spelling. :)

Bimmy56

Once we were the last people to ride Snow White for the night. A cast member followed us through the line, and would not let anyone else in (otherwise I think it would be impossible to ever close a ride, as people would just keep getting back in line.) Then, presumably, they locked the place up. Snow White would be one place I sure wouldn't want to spend the night!! :)

se8472

yeah we have to do that sometimes at space too...people will get up and beg to get on. Giving me there life story about why I should let them in. But I have to remind them that if I let you in then I have to let them in...and then the people behind you in...and everyone inside is going to be mad at me for letting more people in after calling in the last guest.

Then sometimes people get loud and all I do is :)

Chropistopy

Hey Alice and FanofDisney1981: FYI...

I've never read the book "From the Mixed up Files...." but there is a movie based on the book called The Hideaways. Very cute movie....:D

DDPGambit

I wouldn't mind spending the night in Epcot, assuming security had no problems with me walking around. I'd love to be able to just walk around at night with no other guests. I wouldn't care if everything was closed.
A tip tho, for anyone who wants to see what Epcot is like when it's closed...walk around Future World East after 7 p.m. Walking around past the Living Seas, the Land and Imagination with no one else around is kind of creepy, but neato at the same time.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by Chropistopy
Hey Alice and FanofDisney1981: FYI...

I've never read the book "From the Mixed up Files...." but there is a movie based on the book called The Hideaways. Very cute movie....:D

hm, I will check that out. thanks. :)

vhsshoulddie

I've Done It

I have never posted here but check it regularly. Now I have stayed overnight in Both Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I did it back in 93 when I was 18. My brother and I stayed in Both Parks while down there for graduating H.S. with a whole bunch of classmates. Not school sponsored. In the magic Kingdom we stayed and hid by the Jungle Cruise all night. And at Epcot we hid in the bathrooms over by the left side of countries if facing the American pavillion in front, the old restaurant there. We did that by accident but did not get caught in either case. And now I am a cast member.

YEAHHHHHH

MKBurn15

Re: I've Done It

Originally posted by vhsshoulddie
I have never posted here but check it regularly. Now I have stayed overnight in Both Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I did it back in 93 when I was 18. My brother and I stayed in Both Parks while down there for graduating H.S. with a whole bunch of classmates. Not school sponsored. In the magic Kingdom we stayed and hid by the Jungle Cruise all night. And at Epcot we hid in the bathrooms over by the left side of countries if facing the American pavillion in front, the old restaurant there. We did that by accident but did not get caught in either case. And now I am a cast member.

YEAHHHHHH
Yeah right.

bigfatdonna

Every time I ride El Rio Del Tiempo (the boat ride in the Mexican Pavilion) and I see the marionettes going around in a circle toward the end, I get sooooo creeped out. I ALWAYS have flashes of being there by myself late at night and those creepy puppets coming to life. HOLY MOLY! Thinking about it right now gives me the creepy-hair-on-my-neck-stand-outies. Remember the look that Janet Leigh had when Anthony Perkins pulled back the shower curtain in Psycho??:eek: ...... that coupled with a soiled pair of underwear.

WDWwolfpacker21

Back last summer when i was a CM. I found around 1-3 people about once a week. Never did find out what happend to them. I turned them over to security. Their were these 2 girls who were seniors in high school who i found and let them stay. But another cm got them in the morning.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by WDWwolfpacker21
Back last summer when i was a CM. I found around 1-3 people about once a week. Never did find out what happend to them. I turned them over to security. Their were these 2 girls who were seniors in high school who i found and let them stay. But another cm got them in the morning.
Do you have to stay 2 hours after closing?

Laura

Premium Member
MKBurn - were you doing a search for the disney documentary guy or something? :lol:

I had searched for his posts yesterday and came across this same thread. That's why I ask.

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by MKBurn15
:lol: I see you have a shiny new avatar!
No, It's not shiny ( Darn it! ). It's really just a fill in until I can find a permanent one. You know, Like the 20K Lagoon. They plan to make it a meet and greet until they have a set plan for what's going there. Same as when Snow Whilte was closed last week. Meet Snow White in front.:hammer: :brick:

boobis

when i was at MGM it closed at 7:3o for a private party
the last ride i did was muppet vision and at the exit a CM with one of those light sticks told us to follow her to the exit so we couldn't stay

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom