Do Guests Ever hide in the park after hours?

NemoRocks78

Seized
Originally posted by HMGhost13
i can see it happening at Crap-o'-wind...i hate that park. never heard anything like that happening at WDW i'm sure it has though.

Hey man, not cool! Carowinds is a great park!:D

Anyways, on this subject....i've always wondered what it'd be like to stick around after hours....fun for the person who does it, but not fun when he gets caught!

se8472

Yeah its really wird after hours. There really is nothing to do but walk around and take photo's of stuff. Its even wirder when the music is off...or when the music turns off.

For some reason when they are cutting the music off it gets all loud and then off. Happens when they are doing parade and stuff too and I don't know why.

But i am sure that it happens almost every night. twice since I have been at space I have seen people just walking and we are always like...yeah they don't look like they are suppost to be here.

btw the AA's at Buzz turn off at night :cool:

Scooter

Just walk around with a clip board and a pen.
If you keep moving people will think you belong there and are someone higher up than they are.

I used to do that all the time where I worked when I wasn't assigned a job. I just walked from one side of the building to the other with my clip board, then took a smoke break, then walked back to the other side of the building to the break room.

I did this for hours until I got bored...then I went up to the boss and said..."OK I'm all caught up now...whats next?"

The key is to keep moving and make it look like you belong there and are doing something important. :animwink:

BenS

A friend of mine told me that they once found a guy camping out on Tom Sawyer's Island because he couldn't afford a hotel.

(Of course this is the same guy who thinks that Area 51 is underneath our school, so you have to wonder...)

pepsistar

:lookaroun Hummmmmmm They might put you to work----- :lol: Just because the park is closed to guests, work still goes on--- Right cast members????

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Originally posted by Scooter
The key is to keep moving and make it look like you belong there and are doing something important. :animwink:
"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming..."

*Note to self, bring clip board to WDW in March* EVERY SINGLE park closes at either 5pm or 7pm when I'm down there. Is the sun even down at 7pm?? That's rediculous. If it's not a crime, I'm gonna try it!! :lookaroun :drevil:

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
park hours

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

*Note to self, bring clip board to WDW in March* EVERY SINGLE park closes at either 5pm or 7pm when I'm down there. Is the sun even down at 7pm?? That's rediculous. If it's not a crime, I'm gonna try it!! :lookaroun :drevil:

In March at 7:00 it will be pretty much dark. You'll see a slight bit of light in the sky POSSIBLY but much more on the dark side.

When all else fails go to World Showcase, it's always open until 9:00 pm with Illuminations 365 days per year, unless they're having a corporate party for Mission Space, :lookaroun

civileng68

Account Suspended
Original Poster
sunrise sunset

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

here are the official sunset times for Orlando in March:

1 6:26 PM

2 6:26 PM

3 6:27 PM

4 6:28 PM

5 6:28 PM

6 6:29 PM

7 6:29 PM

8 6:30 PM

9 6:31 PM

10 6:31 PM

11 6:32 PM

12 6:32 PM

13 6:33 PM

14 6:34 PM

15 6:34 PM

16 6:35 PM

17 6:35 PM

18 6:36 PM

19 6:36 PM

20 6:37 PM

21 6:38 PM

22 6:38 PM

23 6:39 PM

24 6:39 PM

25 6:40 PM

26 6:40 PM

27 6:41 PM

28 6:41 PM

29 6:42 PM

30 6:43 PM

31 6:43 PM

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
So it won't be completely dark, but basically there will be no sun. (Kind of a contradiction, but it makes sense to me!)

Thanks for the times. :D I'm still thinking of a way to hide out to get my moneys worth for that whole week. It will be done. Oh yes, It will be done. :drevil:

all41

Closing time on E ride nights (around 1AM) are as close as I'll ever get. Most people are gone and you can "look" into the empty areas of the park and see what its like.

By closing of Eride nights, there are few people remaining and its "basically" empty. Walking through Frontierland at 1AM is a fun experience. Nobody is around and everything is closed up. Feels like you own the place or you are Elvis and have rented it out for the night.

alice

that would be so fun!

that reminds me of a summer reading book from grade school, i think it was called "from the mixedup files of mrs basil e frankweiler"? or something close to that... i remember it because two kids ran away and hid out at a big museum in new york, they bathed in the fountains at night, and collected the pennies that people threw in for wishes, that's how they bought lunch the next day, they also slept in a bed on display there, i think it was like queen victoria's bed or something... did anyone else read this book?? say, in like 5th grade or so???

but yeah that would be cool if we could hide out there for awhile, i don't think we could ever collect enough pennies to buy lunch though...:p

FanofDinsey1981

Re: that would be so fun!

Originally posted by alice
that reminds me of a summer reading book from grade school, i think it was called "from the mixedup files of mrs basil e frankweiler"? or something close to that... i remember it because two kids ran away and hid out at a big museum in new york, they bathed in the fountains at night, and collected the pennies that people threw in for wishes, that's how they bought lunch the next day, they also slept in a bed on display there, i think it was like queen victoria's bed or something... did anyone else read this book?? say, in like 5th grade or so???

but yeah that would be cool if we could hide out there for awhile, i don't think we could ever collect enough pennies to buy lunch though...:p

From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler is correct!

excellent memory! I used to love this book, I found it amazing that these kids could live in a museum.....

Sir Hiss527

I think it would be pretty boring to try and stay after hours, also very risky. I would say the best place to be is the HM, cause there is so many trees next to it. I would probablly want to go in the tunnels, and Explore...Or maybe have a sleepover at Mickey's House. That's always fun...:lol:

Kramjam33

That would be awsome to stay overnight! Wouldn't do it though, too risky. Does anyone know what the punishment would be if you were caught doing that? Anyway, wouldn't the point in staying over night be to have a free day in that park that following day, when the park is actually open?

alice

Re: Re: that would be so fun!

Originally posted by FanofDinsey1981
From the Mixed-up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler is correct!

excellent memory! I used to love this book, I found it amazing that these kids could live in a museum.....

yay! thank you! alright so i'm not crazy??

nice pic, did you get the new alice dvd???

bluesnut

You know one time my mom and I were the last ones out of Epcot. We were not too too incredibly late but we lolly gaged around as we left. About the time we got to Mexico we found that discreetly we were being followed by one of the Security officers. He never approached us or said anything but he followed us all the way to the gates. I always felt that was cool to be the last ones out of the park. For me it will be more likely for me to do this than to be the first one into the park, :lol: unless I do spend the night.

Hey and don't forget about the idiot who tried to spend the night in SeaWorld and swim with Shamoo. He ended up paying the ultimate price. We were down there when that happened and you could really sea a difference in how they herded us out of the park at closing.:lookaroun

crazydaveh

I think just about all fans of the park have thought about what it would be like crashing/hiding in the park at one time or another. But if you stay, you can't go out and drink at the Clubs at Downtown Disney or CityWalk! I'd rather go to Buffett's place than try to hang out and try not to get caught!

But if you want to, I'll hear about it on the news and laugh at you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom