Do Guests Ever hide in the park after hours?

MKBurn15

Originally posted by Laura22
MKBurn - were you doing a search for the disney documentary guy or something? :lol:

I had searched for his posts yesterday and came across this same thread. That's why I ask.
Nope. In the Disney Documentary guy's thread, someone posted a link to this thread saying. Here's his first lie.:lol:

Bill

Account Suspended
I'm guessing they'd say, "What the heck are you doing there in that Trash can?" And you'd just say, "Umm, I'm lost." They would then place a bag over your head & they'd take you down a long stairway and into a dark room. Then they'd shove you into the room and take the bag off and close the door. The lights would turn on and there'd be a big mirror in front of you. A disguised voice that sounded sorta like Professor Von Drake would tell you to sit down. They would question you, and finally, they'd take you away, redress you, and bolt your feet to the floor and make you sing "It's a Small World After All" for the rest of your life.

But that's just a guess though.:lol:

Buzzforprez

Several years ago while on a vacation with my wife and several friends and their spouses we were thrilled to be the last 8 people to leave the Magic Kingdom. I can tell you that security is tight, yet completely professional, when doing their jobs. They take precautions to ensure that no one stays behind in the parks at night. We got the most awesome video of just the 8 of us running around on Main Street. If you ever were to see the video you would swear that we were on something. The music at night is unbelieveably louder without other people around.

If you were found deliberately hiding in the parks Disney could pursue trespassing charges. In today's day and age, my guess is that they would fully investigate your actions and probably charge you. They have alot to take care of and do not need people trying to test their security measures on a nightly basis.

MKBurn15

I would pick up a stick and say, I'm blind. Is it closing time? Where am I?:lookaroun
Or I would say:
So when everyone leaves the parks, I should go also?:lookaroun
Or
Um. I'm lost.:lookaroun

MKBurn15

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
That's a good Idea. At first I thought you said to say that you were blonde. Then again, that might work too.:lol: :hammer:
That's a good one also, even though I'm not blonde.:lol:

pepper2028

About a year or so ago when I was on the disney college program me and my friends got wind of when they were doing the july 4th fireworks test at Epcot WS( They do a compleate test show a week before for every major holiday fireworks show) We went to the park through the back stage entrance for CMs at like midinght for a 1am show. Now when they do a test show they also run the entire RoE show as well. I remember how cool it was beeing the only people in the park except for the reflections crew. ....The park was all dark and quiet, then at right around 1am all the tourches lit and the pre show music started just for us 5 CMS thay ran RoE and then the july 4th show too, it was incredable.

MKBurn15

Originally posted by pepper2028
About a year or so ago when I was on the disney college program me and my friends got wind of when they were doing the july 4th fireworks test at Epcot WS( They do a compleate test show a week before for every major holiday fireworks show) We went to the park through the back stage entrance for CMs at like midinght for a 1am show. Now when they do a test show they also run the entire RoE show as well. I remember how cool it was beeing the only people in the park except for the reflections crew. ....The park was all dark and quiet, then at right around 1am all the tourches lit and the pre show music started just for us 5 CMS thay ran RoE and then the july 4th show too, it was incredable.
You did the college program? Was it any good?

luckyeye13

pepper2028 said:

Wow!!! Thanks for posting that. I will have to try doing that if I get a chance during my next program in 2006 because I will be there for the Fall Advantage program and absolutely love Illuminations!

PhilosophyMagic

Mr Bill said:
I remember reading something a while back, I think it was at Snopes. Two kids stayed on Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland and hid in a cave after closing. When they tried to leave later, they eventaully drowned.

Yes, I was going to say that if someone else didn't. I read about it in Mouse Tales. It was at DL in California, though, and not the only case. It was (and may still be) relatively common for people to try to hide out on the island.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
My family and I stayed at Sea World overnight in the wild artic exhibit on one of their summer programs. Any time one person had to go to the bathroom everyone had to go. Security guards were constantly checking the park for people. I can’t imagine Disney security being any less diligent in finding intruders.

monorail_man

Account Suspended
Mr Bill said:
I remember reading something a while back, I think it was at Snopes. Two kids stayed on Tom Sawyer Island at Disneyland and hid in a cave after closing. When they tried to leave later, they eventaully drowned.

I was going to say why would someone want to hide on TSI???

You would be stuck there all night, and then when it was re opened and the first CM did a check, you would be caught.

I wonder what Disney does when they catch the person? Are they arested?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom