Do any of your buy the Smart Water bottles?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Something that I always wonder when I am updating the menus. Do any of you actually buy the SmartWater that they sell for $3.50? Do you feel it is worth it?

I'm amazed it has stayed around for so long on the menus, so people are obviously buying it.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Something that I always wonder when I am updating the menus. Do any of you actually buy the SmartWater that they sell for $3.50? Do you feel it is worth it?

I'm amazed it has stayed around for so long on the menus, so people are obviously buying it.

Never!!!! Not even once!!!!

The price is crazy!!!

We stock up on the bigger bottles of water :)

sweetpee_1993

I have bought it in the past a few times. Our oldest son has stomach issues from time to time, then if he gets one of his migraines he'll be yacking. In those cases when I feel he needs a little more than standard water to hydrate I will buy the SmartWater. It does taste really good.

The Incredible Schmulk

If I do, it's for the bottle. It just feels more sturdy than the Dasani bottles, and I tend to keep and refill those things for a day or two. After that, they are typically too beat up to keep around.

I've done the stainless steel Kleen Kanteen things before, but it doesn't give me the option of throwing it out if I get tired of carrying it. For that option, I think the $3.50 is worth it. That being said, I'd rather get a Vitamin Water Zero, and just refill that thing with water later on.

Mollie_Minnie

On my last trip we got those bottles only when we were eating at the resort and using our dining plan (since we had mugs to fill on anything else). I always carry with me my own refillable water bottle from home, I must have been a camel in another life!

bethymouse

Oh dear, made by Coke. Hmmmmm....:)
It does taste ok, and it does have electrolytes much like Gatorade.
But $3.50 is an outrageous price. Is it a snack option?

dvcnut

nbgrif4060

If I am eating at the resort food court I will usually get a smart water with the combo on the dining plan. I can use my refillable mug for a drink with my meal and put the larger sized smart water up to take to the parks.

MissM

I do. I LOATHE Dasani. Ugh, it's no better than tap water. Only in the most desperate moments would I drink it and only if it were ice, ice cold. Once it even slightly warms up, I think it's awful. I go out of my way to find the SmartWater instead. I greatly prefer the fact it doesn't have a "taste" and it's even drinkable if it gets warm.

I really don't drink soda (in general) and rarely in the parks because it just makes me thirstier, so I typically buy water. And in the parks, always the SmartWater. Do I think $3.50 is a lot? Of course, but it's a theme park. I expect it to be higher priced than the local grocery or even gas station.

(I too knew Coke made it; obviously it's why it's in the parks when the parks are Coke-exclusive.)

DizneyPryncess

I've never had it, but I wouldn't hesitate to give it a try. I am fine with Dasani water & most other water brands. The only one I don't like the taste of is Aquafina. I didn't know so much sodium was added though, so that gives me a reason to try smart water. I don't drink much else besides water, so I might as well get the good stuff! ;)

liz-adam

I get it when we are on the dining plan, in the park. I use a snack point. It is one point either way and I do like it a little better.

disney magic 06

I've never considered buying it, I've always been happy with dasani. However I do get an upset stomach every single time I go to disney, maybe I should give it a go!

real mad hatter

We bring two empty 1 litre plastic bottles and fill them up in the food courts with whatever and keep them in the room fridge,great when you arrive back late at night.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom