Do any of your buy the Smart Water bottles?

wilkeliza

I've never bough smartwater but my boyfriend loves the stuff and will buy it over the regular water bottles. I will just buy Dasani or even just drink from a fountain.

On a hot day in the sun I prefer Gatoraid or Poweraid really. I metabolize sugar very fast and so unless I want to pass out due to lack of sugar I have to put some back in my body be it through a sports drink or fresh fruit.

tracyandalex

I can't stand Dasani so I almost always buy the Smart Water unless I can find Evian. I am a strict Zephyrhills girl, but alas I cannot get it at WDW. I have to be about to pass out to buy Dasani.

littleroo

We have a case of water delivered by the Garden Grocer along with other items. That way we save our snack points and don't pay thru the nose.

pluto1964

Something that I always wonder when I am updating the menus. Do any of you actually buy the SmartWater that they sell for $3.50? Do you feel it is worth it?

I'm amazed it has stayed around for so long on the menus, so people are obviously buying it.
we use the dining plan- so snacks were used for the purchase of the smart water. it worked for the two bottles we bought- four people were able to enjoy some water. i think its a little pricey though!:rolleyes:

MissM

I can't stand Dasani so I almost always buy the Smart Water unless I can find Evian. I am a strict Zephyrhills girl, but alas I cannot get it at WDW. I have to be about to pass out to buy Dasani.
I do Zephryhills here at home too. (But only the "Spring" and not the "Drinking" because the "Drinking" one has a gross taste to it.) But since you can't get the Zephryhills at WDW, I get SmartWater. (Which I quite like.)

disneypearl

I have bought Smart Water only twice at WDW. I buy it at home when Target has it on sale for a dollar. I usually get Dasani when I am at WDW and I really like it. Tastes great to me.

tracyandalex

I do Zephryhills here at home too. (But only the "Spring" and not the "Drinking" because the "Drinking" one has a gross taste to it.) But since you can't get the Zephryhills at WDW, I get SmartWater. (Which I quite like.)

Oh yes, I agree spring water not drinking water!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom