Do any board members meet other members at the parks?

k.hunter30

I've never met anyone. :cry:

Of course I haven't been to Disney since I started posting on here...:lookaroun Anyone gonna be there in May? ;)

DDuckFan130

I'm guessing you are referring to someone else. I went to one meet with about 10 people...and meet one other person at the Poly...No we didn't kiss :lookaroun

I was ditched once, but I don't like to bring up that story too often.

AND JEFF....LMAO :ROFLOL:
Oh no...I've never heard the story before. Why don't you tell us all the story so we can see if my head will actually explode from the MILLIONTH time?!

:fork:

k.hunter30

I will be but I'm going with people that have never been so I'm sure I'll have no time for a meet :(
hmph! Well then! :mad:

hee hee... just kidding. Looks like I'll have already left by the time you get there anyways. I'm hoping I'll at least get to meet Bonny and MJ though!:shrug:

WDWFREAK53

hmph! Well then! :mad:

hee hee... just kidding. Looks like I'll have already left by the time you get there anyways. I'm hoping I'll at least get to meet Bonny and MJ though!:shrug:

Hehe, it's not you...it's me :lookaroun :lol:

Like I said, I've met a ton of people and don't have a problem with meeting up with people when I'm down there, it's just that the last two times I've been there (October I was there and had 2 young kids with me that had never been) and this time I'll be going with 30 year olds that have never been! (So, it's not the vaca that I will want to say, "see ya later guys, I'm going to meet up with some friends) :lol:

k.hunter30

Hehe, it's not you...it's me :lookaroun :lol:

Like I said, I've met a ton of people and don't have a problem with meeting up with people when I'm down there, it's just that the last two times I've been there (October I was there and had 2 young kids with me that had never been) and this time I'll be going with 30 year olds that have never been! (So, it's not the vaca that I will want to say, "see ya later guys, I'm going to meet up with some friends) :lol:
:ROFLOL:

Now if you had your puppy, I'd track you down. What a sweet looking dog! (I hope she's adapting well by the way!)

TwoTigersMom

I haven't met anyone from here yet, but on this trip I'm hoping to meet up with Scorp and Family, and whoever else wants to meet. I'll be meeting Monty in May :sohappy:

hcswingfield

We've met MJ and Mommy to MJ, by happy accident. We planned to meet Slade, and enjoyed that, too. We've met a few others by wearing our WDWMagic T-shirts, but don't recall their names now. We're trying to arrange some meet-ups for our next trip. Who knows?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I've met MKT and Angelique before....and that's it.

Although I am planning on attending the Epcot 25th Get-together, so that'll bump up the number of people i've met.

Lhriangel

I've met MKT and Angelique before....and that's it.

Although I am planning on attending the Epcot 25th Get-together, so that'll bump up the number of people i've met.
Hey did you make it to the event? I ran into a bunch of Magic people on Main Street at MK on Sunday (and alot of crazy VMKers (cool crazy) earlier that day LOL). Didn't make it to Epcot last night cause it was pouring when we came to the parking lot and um.. I don't do rain... or lightening :(.

Derrick

Every year at the same time I stay at AKL. I've asked if anyone wants to meet up, but it nerver happens. Me and my partner are always keen to meet new people, there must be plenty to talk about as we have the same interest.. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom