DLR Picture of the Day

Minnie1976

Yes and no. The line usually starts around the mountain. When you get to this point, as you can see in the picture, the line separates into two lines, allowing you to pick which side of the Matterhorn you want to experience. The Tomorrowland side, or the left side, is a faster and shorter experience. The Fantasyland side, or the right side, is a slower and longer experience.
Thank you for the information. Hopefully we will get to try each side.

Californian Elitist

My favorite quick service spot:

An%20Evening%20at%20Plaza%20Inn-L.jpg

Fairest%20of%20Them%20All-L.jpg

No-one-but-Donald-Duck-L.jpg

http://www.toursdepartingdaily.com/

wild01ride

Those Carsland pics are phenomenal.
I remember when they first released the promo pics for Carsland and I couldn't believe how much it looked like an actual Southwest vista!
Even after seeing a bulk of the construction there, it still blew me away and continues to today.
I have yet to see it open in person.
Here's hoping to late this year or early next! :rolleyes:

HTF

Those Carsland pics are phenomenal.
I remember when they first released the promo pics for Carsland and I couldn't believe how much it looked like an actual Southwest vista!
Even after seeing a bulk of the construction there, it still blew me away and continues to today.
I have yet to see it open in person.
Here's hoping to late this year or early next! :rolleyes:
It's without a doubt the most spectacular Disney expansion I've ever seen. My first night there I didn't even ride anything, I just walked around taking pictures. Everything from the aging to the forced perspective was so well executed its mind boggling. It makes attractions like Everest look like something Busch Gardens would do. Btw I love BGT just sayin there far from the best in the theming department, cough cheetah hunt trenches cough.

What ever you do, VISIT CARSLAND!!! Oh and thanks for the compliments I'll be posting more.

wild01ride

Ah, the Grizzly Peak area.
Albeit simple and with few attractions, it is a nice extension of Grand Californian, in my opinion.
Incredible theming and very serene! Actually, it's pretty incredible how quiet it can be throughout Grizzly Peak at times even though there's lots of hustle and bustle just steps away at Condor Flats or Paradise Pier!
There's nothing quite as relaxing as standing near the Grizzly River Run geisers and enjoying a Karl Strauss while watching people get soaked beyond their wildest imagination just when they thought they escaped the soaking after the big plunge! LOL! :D
As nemofinder22 pointed out well, they did an incredible job at re-theming to a really substantial ambiance in this area during the rebirth of DCA!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom