DLR Picture of the Day

Californian Elitist

Here's another Baby Care Center pic. That's my son next to Walt's baby picture on the wall. We thought maybe if there was a family resemblance, we might inch our way into the Disney family fortune.

100_1758.jpg

No luck yet.

Adorable. Your son's face hasn't changed a bit. Good luck with your mission!

Cosmic Commando

Aaaww, well I hope they like them very much! I understand the Teacups at MK have a tent to cover them because of the weather. Have they been on Alice? That's a favorite amongst kids.
I want the beautiful glass roof from Paris for our tea cups in WDW!

Based on Al Lutz's report, Alice will probably be closed for our trip but I have my fingers crossed. My son was on it when he was 18 months old, but now he's almost 6, so he doesn't remember. It was funny, though, because I was telling him that they even have an Alice in Wonderland ride at DL, and he was like, "Yeah, I know... the tea cups!" I had completely forgotten for a second that the tea cups are Alice in Wonderland! The little mini-land at DL is beautiful and just works so well... even the Alice bathrooms!

Californian Elitist

I want the beautiful glass roof from Paris for our tea cups in WDW!

Based on Al Lutz's report, Alice will probably be closed for our trip but I have my fingers crossed. My son was on it when he was 18 months old, but now he's almost 6, so he doesn't remember. It was funny, though, because I was telling him that they even have an Alice in Wonderland ride at DL, and he was like, "Yeah, I know... the tea cups!" I had completely forgotten for a second that the tea cups are Alice in Wonderland! The little mini-land at DL is beautiful and just works so well... even the Alice bathrooms!

Yes, I don't know why you guys didn't get the glass roof. I think that's messed up. They definitely look better in Paris.

I sure hope its open and doesn't break down, at that. It breaks down all the time because it's so darn old. Goodness, your son sounds so cute. I really hope you guys get to ride it! I love the Alice mini land but I always forget about the bathrooms. Maybe they should have put Dumbo themed bathrooms by Casey Jr. and Dumbo.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom