DLR D23 Discussion & News

CHOX

We all should have known that their tease about something else for Disneyland would be something cheap nobody cares about.

DCBaker

Premium Member
“World of Color – One” and a new fireworks show “Wondrous Journeys” — will kick off in late January at Disneyland Resort.

Concept art -

i38ur17o8r3yug1o68uy1g32fewy87olyuhj2ewvd.jpg

i328ur783yi13791ou3hgy9o132ewfd.jpg

mickEblu

I just got home. What have I missed? Have they announced yet that they're building Western River Expedition over Galaxy's Edge?

Porto’s is coming to DTD and blue sky stuff. One piece of vague concept art for the Avengers ride because they don’t know what they re doing yet except it will have King Thanos (the Thanos that won) and be about the Multiverse. I like the concept just don’t like that comes off as a Transformers ride.

DrAlice

Porto’s is coming to DTD and blue sky stuff. One piece of vague concept art for the Avengers ride because they don’t know what they re doing yet except it will have King Thanos (the Thanos that won) and be about the Multiverse. I like the concept just don’t like that comes off as a Transformers ride.
They never used the term ride. They said attraction. From that image it could be a 3D theater show. Just sayin....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom