DiVine

pajammies

Original Poster
Is DiVine still around? I have never actually seen her but I would like to.
Do you know where and when I can catch her.
Thanks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
In DAK on the path between Asia and Africa. She's not always there and even when she is, she's not always easy to spot.

brent2124

She is still around behind the tree of life near the edge of africa. Ask a cast memeber to call the CHIP hotline to see when she will be out.

pajammies

Original Poster
Good, thanks!
This may sound silly... but can you get a picture with her? I think my daughter would get a kick out of that.

xsupaxmanxsfnex

In DAK on the path between Asia and Africa. She's not always there and even when she is, she's not always easy to spot.

Yeah that's where I saw her last trip. The only reason I saw her was because there was a group around watching and my parents had no idea what I was pointing out to them for the longest time.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
A good place to look for schedules for performers like DiVine is on this site: http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

It looks like she currently performs at 10a, 11a, 12p, and 1p. It doesn't specify the days of the week she is there though. Also, I am not sure how much the schedule varies from week to week. :shrug:

kstella

You can check the show times/wait times board. I've seen her pose with people when pictures are veing taken, especially with kids. A fabulous show.

pajammies

Original Poster
I am not sure what days she is there but her sets are at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 and 1:00. Here is a link to her home page. She can more than likely email you exact dates she is performing.

http://www.thelivinggarden.com/

Thank you, I did email her and this is the response I got...

Thank you for your inquiry! DiVine performs 7 days/week at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm and 1:00pm near the bridge between Africa and Asia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom