Disturbing picture

The_CEO

Originally posted by iluvepcot
i saw this by the elevators at all star movies and it disturbd me quite a bit, tell me what ya'll think :

This reminds me of the post made my Disjosh of Bush. Cameras can be shot at diffrent angles to make things APPEAR sexually or w/e.

Please dont tell me you shot this picture.... If you did.. Go down those steps and go forward about 50 ft. Take a picture then and see if it appears the same way ;)

dizneykev

It kind of is a take on my idea of a new night club. I was thinking about opening a new adult oriented club in Vegas. The name (The Toy Story). My motto "Where everyone leaves with a Buzz and Woody". Do you think it will work?

LOL

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by dizneykev
It kind of is a take on my idea of a new night club. I was thinking about opening a new adult oriented club in Vegas. The name (The Toy Story). My motto "Where everyone leaves with a Buzz and Woody". Do you think it will work?

LOL

Can you get a Bo-Peep show there too?

IluvEpcot...thank you...you made me laugh :lol:

bmxviper02

is it just me or do "woody" and "buzz" have a thing for each other lol

Attachments

• _562790_tom_hanks_woody_150.jpg
    _562790_tom_hanks_woody_150.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 134

MicBat

:lol: :lol: :lol: It's the new Disney scandal to add to the list (along with Lion King's 's-e-x' in the dust, Aladdin's 'good teenagers, take your clothes off' and the Little Mermaid's phallus in the castle)..... Woody and Buzz???? Gay lovers?!!?! :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom