Disturbing or Strange Disney Images...

englanddg

One Little Spark...
aqmpgEp_460s.jpg

StarWarsGirl

...except for that Tarzan took place more like late 1800s/early 1900s (Based on when the book was written/clothing style) while Frozen/LM/Tangled took place before that. You can tell, at least from Tangled, that it does because when Rapunzel is looking at a map of the world when she comes to her kingdom, the Americas haven't been fully mapped out and Australia is missing
1.JPG
But since Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene appear in Frozen briefly, I'll buy that she and Anna and Elsa are cousins. I thought that Anna and Elsa's mother looked very much like Rapunzel's the first time I saw Frozen. :)

KeithVH

...except for that Tarzan took place more like late 1800s/early 1900s (Based on when the book was written/clothing style) while Frozen/LM/Tangled took place before that. You can tell, at least from Tangled, that it does because when Rapunzel is looking at a map of the world when she comes to her kingdom, the Americas haven't been fully mapped out and Australia is missing
View attachment 51427
But since Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene appear in Frozen briefly, I'll buy that she and Anna and Elsa are cousins. I thought that Anna and Elsa's mother looked very much like Rapunzel's the first time I saw Frozen. :)

Don't forget that, even if they don't acknowledge he is a Greystoke, Tarzan's parents are claimed to be English. Since they can't be English and yet fulfill the nationality need in Frozen, the logic chain cannot exist. We won't even go into the implications of the parents as part of the Wold Newton family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom