Disturbing or Strange Disney Images...

The Mom

Premium Member
And what baby or even toddler has enough hair to do an updo with curly tendrils? Oh! Is this one of those glitz pageant Ariel's????
You never met my daughter. ;) The nurses in the newborn nursery put a pony tail with a bow in her hair. They kept telling me that it would fall out, but it never did - just kept on growing. However, I was never tempted to put it up in a fancy do - just kept trimming the bangs to keep the hair out of her eyes - the original mullet.

Nemo14

You never met my daughter. ;) The nurses in the newborn nursery put a pony tail with a bow in her hair. They kept telling me that it would fall out, but it never did - just kept on growing. However, I was never tempted to put it up in a fancy do - just kept trimming the bangs to keep the hair out of her eyes - the original mullet.

My daughter was the opposite - total baldy for the first year, then when she did get hair it was so fine and blond that you couldn't see it unless you looked real close. I'd dress her in frilly dresses with tights and patent leather shoes and people would say, "Isn't he cute!"

The Mom

Premium Member
My daughter was the opposite - total baldy for the first year, then when she did get hair it was so fine and blond that you couldn't see it unless you looked real close. I'd dress her in frilly dresses with tights and patent leather shoes and people would say, "Isn't he cute!"
If it helps, my husband finally took my son for a haircut when someone complimented him on his pretty little girl. He lost his dark newborn hair, and it grew back blond, But it's dark and thick now - with a little grey, just like my daughter's. They have inherited my husband's hair - he was already salt and pepper when we met, and has been totally white haired for the past few years. But still has all his hair.

Not only are we a "wordy" family, but we all have very thick hair.

On a side note, some of these images are very disturbing. :eek:

trr1

If it helps, my husband finally took my son for a haircut when someone complimented him on his pretty little girl. He lost his dark newborn hair, and it grew back blond, But it's dark and thick now - with a little grey, just like my daughter's. They have inherited my husband's hair - he was already salt and pepper when we met, and has been totally white haired for the past few years. But still has all his hair.
this works wonders :)
410z-iw4hDL._SY450_.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom