Disposing of old bands

4Him123

This is a question b/c I really don't know. If you decide to stay offsite in the near future, can you link tickets to that Magic Band? Or is it really useless at this point and never useable again?

lazyboy97o

This is a question b/c I really don't know. If you decide to stay offsite in the near future, can you link tickets to that Magic Band? Or is it really useless at this point and never useable again?
You can link new tickets to your MagicBands. Advanced FastPass+ bookings will also be opening for offsite guests soon.

Rob562

You can link new tickets to your MagicBands. Advanced FastPass+ bookings will also be opening for offsite guests soon.

Though if you don't have an active Disney resort stay, you'll be limited to the 30-day FP+ reservation window, even with having a Band from a previous trip.

-Rob

WWWD

Hey I know, string them together and decorate the Christmas tree with them. Or, use them as a rope in case you ever need to break out of prison. See there are plenty of uses for them. :)

Matt and Kelly

I have saved all my bands so I can wear different colors to match my outfits....

Would you mind posting a picture of the different bands? Perhaps you already have, but I have been trying to determine my band colour and have switched it multiple times already. Seeing actual photos, not just the mock ups on the MDE site would be a big help!

habuma

Whoa, really? I didn't know that.

Yep, really. I've *seen* it, but my kids won't give me the controls to the game long enough to tinker with it myself. :)

Nevertheless, it offers (from what I've seen) a Dragon's Keep that you can place somewhere in your land...within it are what appear to be items the dragon has taken from its victims. And then if you look to the skies there's a dragon flying around and occasionally breathing fire. Some day I hope I'll be able to grab the controls and climb into one of the flying toys and see if I can chase it down.

habuma

Would you mind posting a picture of the different bands? Perhaps you already have, but I have been trying to determine my band colour and have switched it multiple times already. Seeing actual photos, not just the mock ups on the MDE site would be a big help!

From what I've seen, the mockups on the website are quite faithful to the actual bands. In fact, unless care is taken with lighting and proper photography, any picture anyone posts will probably be less indicative of what you'll receive.

Matt and Kelly

From what I've seen, the mockups on the website are quite faithful to the actual bands. In fact, unless care is taken with lighting and proper photography, any picture anyone posts will probably be less indicative of what you'll receive.

That's good to know! Thanks for the feedback!

I'm still struggling with a colour choice but I'm sure I'll finally settle on something soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom