Disney's "Summer to Remember"

rodserling27

Original Poster
Well, Friday could be the "big summer announcement" everyone is hoping for...

http://www./2012/04/walt-disney-wor...t-track-splitsville-new-fantasyland-and-more/

What to expect? Find out Friday!

bethymouse

Big Summer Announcement?

So.. I know I'm out of the loop here, but what is the big announcement everyone's hoping for?:shrug:

rodserling27

Original Poster
So.. I know I'm out of the loop here, but what is the big announcement everyone's hoping for?:shrug:

Nothing in particular...some people seem to want Spectromagic back, some want new fireworks show, others want "summernightastic" sort of thing..just anything to "pep up" the parks, I suppose, the way Summernightastic was supposed to?

bethymouse

Cool!

Nothing in particular...some people seem to want Spectromagic back, some want new fireworks show, others want "summernightastic" sort of thing..just anything to "pep up" the parks, I suppose, the way Summernightastic was supposed to?

Sounds great! Thanks!:D

WDWFigment

Ironic that Disneyland, the resort actually receiving tons of new offerings, doesn't yet have a marketing campaign. I suspect out there they're concerned that the offerings that speak for themselves will be more of a draw than the parks can handle...so no marketing campaign is needed.

Captain Neo

Ironic that Disneyland, the resort actually receiving tons of new offerings, doesn't yet have a marketing campaign. I suspect out there they're concerned that the offerings that speak for themselves will be more of a draw than the parks can handle...so no marketing campaign is needed.

Disneyland doesn't need one

HMButler79

And let's not forget TDO has done the wonderful decision to....CUT BACK summer hours. MK is back to 10pn closings......in the summer of 2012. They have not closed at 10 since after 9/11. Ridcilous. So not much to remember if your cutting two hours and another chance to see MSEP.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Well, Friday could be the "big summer announcement" everyone is hoping for...

http://www./2012/04/walt-disney-wor...t-track-splitsville-new-fantasyland-and-more/

What to expect? Find out Friday!

Spectromagic PPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!

Martin? Any thoughts??? :shrug:

menamechris

Disneyland needs a marketing campaign to convince passholders to stay at home this summer apparently. They certainly don't need one to encourage them to be hanging around with the number of tourists they are expecting...

wdwfan4ver

Disneyland really doesn't need a marketing campaign this summer because of DCA. I know people matter of fact that will be going to Disneyland for the first time ever because of Carsland and they usually go to WDW during the summer.

WDW right now needs a market campaign because a good amount of Fantasyland Expansion will not be opened. Part of Fantasyland Expansion will be done, but it the Storybook Circusland section of it. The other reason is Seaworld and Universal having new attractions.

Gregoryp73

As in: Hey remember when we rode test track this last summe....oooooooohhhh :brick

jk I'm looking forward to an hopefully awesomely updated TT

jmuboy

Here is an idea for WDW - build stuff worth advertising and promoting. I love new FL, and its gonna be great for WDW. But it's kinda fluff and a little been there done that. Ariel is a copy of a year old DCA ride. The mine train looks fun. The rest of the other stuff is just "very nice" stuff but not overly memorable.

WDW, give DL a call and ask them how a real Disney park is run.

Looking forward to my Food and Wine Fest trip this fall. One day at EPCOT only. Then 2 days at Sea World/Discovery Cove. I'm speaking with my wallet. DL is getting a 6 day vacation out of me this August though. They deserve my cash.

disnyfan89

So Universal is busy promoting the Year to be Here and now Disney is going to have the Summer to Remember... Well I would rather spend a year than just a summer.

Sea World opens their new Turtle Trek this Friday, I don't think it's a coincidence that Disney set up the press event for the same day to steal some coverage

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom