Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

Indy_UK

I hope it means everything will eventually be on the service but the live action movies haven't been in the 'vault' have they? Only the 57 animated classics?

Those 57 are far from everything.

I still think this will launch in September

RobbinsDad

So, even without Song of the South, anyone think we can expect the deep tracks like the two Three Cabelleros films and Victory Through Air Power?
Saludos Amigos and Three Caballeros have been in rotation on the old Disney Movie Classics cable feature and they are on DVD. No reason to believe they wouldn’t be included.

brb1006

I really hope Disney+ might be able to put up their older shows from the early years of Disney Channel (Back when it was called "The Disney Channel") such as "Dumbo's Circus" and "Welcome To Pooh Corner" for people that grew up in the 1980s.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Interesting but hoping there are still outlets for independent creators.

Do you know how many streams or users Disney+ will allow per subscription?

We won't know until the April 11 investor meeting which will demonstrate D+. And even then, they may not be ready to reveal that particular bit of info.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

While it may never happen, it shows the mentality of someone like Feige toward D+, namely, "let's make more stuff!"
It is not that big of a stretch. The original Flerkin that Goose was most likely based off of (Chewie) made more than 30 appearances in the Captain Marvel comics and had dealings with the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom