Disney's Streaming Services: Disney+ (and Hulu, ESPN+, Star, & hotstar)

sedati

I find it hard to believe the budget for Wandavision is double that of the Mandalorian.
Bettany: “I get to work with an actor that’s going to be a surprise for everybody. I’ve been wanting to work with this actor forever who is just unbelievable and we have some real fireworks together.”

Also Bettany: “Marvel has always taken big swings, but we’re a really big swing,” states Bettany. “There are more VFX shots in WandaVision than we had in Avengers: Endgame. That’s a big ask.”

And director Matt Shakman: “Law and Order this is not. This was not six months of shooting people walking down the same hallway. Kevin Feige was really clear from the beginning that this show would be very different but it would also be as Marvel as anything else they’d ever made – including some of the biggest set pieces they’ve ever done.”

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Darkprime

From the Disney UK website. Interesting. Black Widow and Jungle Cruise under Disney+ movies.

Attachments

• DisneyPlus.jpg
    DisneyPlus.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 63

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster

Indy_UK

Black Widow and Jungle Cruise are the first 2 movies where I probably would pay for Premier Access.

I think I also need to look at Premier Access differently. In the UK they go for £20 a film but back in the day, I would of possibly seen it at the cinema and then purchased it on Blu-Ray for £15 regardless of whether it was a good film because I wanted the compete collection of films.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Keke Palmer has been tapped to host and executive produce Foodtastic, an unscripted build competition series for Disney+ where teams of contestants are challenged to create whimsical, larger-than-life, Disney-inspired works of art made out of all types of food—including everything from cheese and butter to fruits and vegetables! NYC’s City Cakes founder Chef Benny Rivera and FLOUR SHOP founder Amirah Kassem will be the judges. The 11-episode series started production this week and is slated to premiere later this year."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom