Disney's Reaction to Harry Potter Details?

_Scar

Maybe I am. I'll let you know when I go on Saturday.

I'm still not getting your logic here. Are you now trying to compare the coasters of four parks with the coasters of one? Because that's really unfair. And rather confusing.

It was a stupid argument to begin with, but yea that was the argument and it's tied. :lol::lookaroun:shrug: I'm just going with the flow :p

This has got to be one of the dumber arguments on this thread...... I'd rather do 20 rounds arguing with a Universal Fan-boy about Disney vs Univ.

It's still less redundant than this. :lol:

hack2112

It was a stupid argument to begin with, but yea that was the argument and it's tied. :lol::lookaroun:shrug: I'm just going with the flow :p
Eh, screw it. Who cares about it anyway. All I know is that I'm going to have a helluva good time in two days. I really hope HR3 doesn't have a long ride. It is my favorite coaster in both resorts hands down. It doesn't hurt that I chose "The Rainbow Connection" when I rode it.

:ROFLOL:That is exactly what I said!
Actually, I believe they have both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions.

PotteryGal

Eh, screw it. Who cares about it anyway. All I know is that I'm going to have a helluva good time in two days. I really hope HR3 doesn't have a long ride. It is my favorite coaster in both resorts hands down. It doesn't hurt that I chose "The Rainbow Connection" when I rode it.

Actually, I believe they have both alcoholic and non-alcoholic versions.

Butterbeer is completely non-alcoholic, but for those who can't imagine a day without alcohol in it, the Hog's Head will be selling some kind of ale. Here's a link describing the consistency and taste of butterbeer, as well as other descriptions of food offerings:
http://www.mugglenet.com/ericwwfoodreview.shtml

Back to the regularly scheduled coaster debate.... :rolleyes:

hack2112

Butterbeer is completely non-alcoholic, but for those who can't imagine a day without alcohol in it, the Hog's Head will be selling some kind of ale. Here's a link describing the consistency and taste of butterbeer, as well as other descriptions of food offerings:
http://www.mugglenet.com/ericwwfoodreview.shtml

Back to the regularly scheduled coaster debate.... :rolleyes:
Ahhhh, thanks for that.

And the coaster debate is VERY important! What else would we talk about? :shrug: :lol:

Shadows

This is only suspicious because it's your very first post. Welcome to wdwmagic.com! How long have you worked for Universal? :lol:

For the record, something tells me this Harry Potter thing is way overblown. I'm sure it will be a good ride, a real 21st century E Ticket. But did WDW shake in their boots when Islands of Adventure opened? That was an entire theme park, and somehow WDW kept right on going without a major sea change in long term operating strategy.

Why would one new big ride with some attached shops and snack bars and a restaurant (and a rethemed existing land), bring WDW to its knees? Maybe I'm a bit unimpressed because the only bits of Harry Potter I've seen is on TV displays at Best Buy, but it seems like people are making this HUGE DEAL out of one new E Ticket attraction.

I'm sure Disney will be interested in seeing what the ride is and how it operates, and how it may impact the guest visitation statistics for Islands of Adventure. But really, I can't imagine WDW management is losing sleep over this one. It's gonna be a cool ride, but it's not going to turn lights out on the Castle or anything. :rolleyes:

Yeah I figured it would look a little fishy. I just found this place searching around trying to find out if anything new was going on at WDW when we were finalizing plans Nah, I don't work for Universal. I work for a jerk.

The thing for us, is that we live a long way away so we don't get in that area very often. We want new experiences and WDW has nothing for us this time around. The kids are massive HP addicts so even if the ride is only so so, they'll be thrilled to see the pre-show etc and the newness of it will excite.

JT3000

And the coaster debate is VERY important! What else would we talk about? :shrug: :lol:

This?

potter_benches.jpg

Meanwhile, Disney builds an omnimover...

_Scar

That Ellen video is HILARIOUS!!!!

I love the Swifter, the spell at the end, and the Ellen books in Dumbledore's area.

PotteryGal

That Ellen video is HILARIOUS!!!!

I love the Swifter, the spell at the end, and the Ellen books in Dumbledore's area.

I was laughing at her attempting to dance with the Beauxbaton students. :lol::lol: From the glimpses we had of all the shops, it appears they really have attended to all the little details. Can't wait to see it! :sohappy:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I may have to convince the brood to consider a second trip to Orlando this fall after watching that video. Most the pity......

I always liked Ellen. The flask just sealed the deal for me....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom