Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

surfsupdon

@RunningKoen

I understand your thoughts. I’ve stopped doing the 10k and half challenges bc they aren’t a challenge, I’m bored with them. The half marathon is a Challenge for me, trying my best over 13 Miles, so I still support them. Plus it is nice to relax and enjoy pool time and casual park days. Realistically tho I’d love to see an evening race return.

As I’ve said before, with your level of athleticism you can totally complete a Dopey. For four nights you gotta be in bed right around 9. Jog the races, only push a little.

You CAN log the miles!!! It scared me at one point, but I ran all 4 and it was a terrific feeling. I actually want to run another one :) I do. I want another Dopey.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@RunningKoen

I understand your thoughts. I’ve stopped doing the 10k and half challenges bc they aren’t a challenge, I’m bored with them. The half marathon is a Challenge for me, trying my best over 13 Miles, so I still support them. Plus it is nice to relax and enjoy pool time and casual park days. Realistically tho I’d love to see an evening race return.

As I’ve said before, with your level of athleticism you can totally complete a Dopey. For four nights you gotta be in bed right around 9. Jog the races, only push a little.

You CAN log the miles!!! It scared me at one point, but I ran all 4 and it was a terrific feeling. I actually want to run another one :) I do. I want another Dopey.

That’s perfect that you like night races - the DLP weekend starts with a night race 😉

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
You made a typo! But I fixed it, no problem :)

I am indeed still doing the 10K and Half, @LAKid53. I would never skip an oppurtinity to meet you. ;-) Or run nice races with decent medals.

And @surfsupdon Thank you! I know I can do a dopey. I somehow just lost interest in it. I'd rather do just the marathon and focus on that. In the near future

A meetup is a requirement.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
any idea when:
Corral assignments will be out
virtual packets w/course maps will be out
?? GETTING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Race page doesn't even have a link for the guide. Waivers are out, but no corrals listing? Based on last year, I'm in F also.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom