Disney's Magical Express Video

Exomonia

Original Poster
Hi there!
Just wondering if anybody knows where a recent video from the Magical Express bus video can be found anywhere... All i can find is the 2008 version of the video, but its been updated since then! If anyone knows where a more recent video can be found that'd be great :)

Cmdr_Crimson

My best guess would probably be Mousebits...I got the 05 original version..Which IMO is the better one before they started re-using clips of the characters etc.

Exomonia

Original Poster
Thanks, I hadn't noticed this! Still was looking for something a little more recent but thanks anyway! The day a new one pops up I'll be waiting hahaha :ROFLOL:

Silver Figment

Im interested in the magical express because ui've never used it before, we usually drive down. But since this upcoming trip in january is just my girlfriend and I, we decided to fly down. So i'm interested to see what the experience is like.

mickeysshoes

Im interested in the magical express because ui've never used it before, we usually drive down. But since this upcoming trip in january is just my girlfriend and I, we decided to fly down. So i'm interested to see what the experience is like.

Very happy ride to the resort and a very sad ride back to the airport..... Boy I hate that ride back to the airport. :D

captainkidd

At least the video cheers you up a bit. The characters antics in the terminal are fun..But, then again it sucks if you don't even seen it going back it's abnormaly quiet on the bus ride back..:cry:

Depresses the hell out of me. That's why I always book my next trip before I leave for my current one. That darn video makes me want to cry.:(

Dads 2 Boys

I've said it before....there is nothing I can think of that makes us so happy at one point and so sad at another.

In regards to the video, the only change to it is the part about "The memories" campaign. Other than that it's the exact same video and still refers to EE as a new addition.

NORMNB8S

Very happy ride to the resort and a very sad ride back to the airport..... Boy I hate that ride back to the airport. :D

This feeling is not exclusive to Magical express, I can assure you! :) We typically rent a car at the airport so that we can get around without having to rely soley on Disney. It really helps when you have that ADR at a resort and you don't have to take a bus to DTD and then a new bus to the resort. I'm off topic now so I'll get back to my original point. That ride back to the airport is dreadful regardless of if you're driving your own car or riding on Magical Express. Leaving Disney World is a miserable feeling!

sublimesting

Hi there!
Just wondering if anybody knows where a recent video from the Magical Express bus video can be found anywhere... All i can find is the 2008 version of the video, but its been updated since then! If anyone knows where a more recent video can be found that'd be great :)

I do: Put on Toy Story 3!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom