Disney's Lonestar Resort

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
music main 1.png

casanova.png

Setting: The Left section of the land and all of it’s walkways are inspired by Disneyland’s 1983 remodel of Fantasyland. With it’s elaborate stone structures and walkways. Each of the buildings and it’s facades are themed to whoever the residents are. Down to the smallest of details.

7a0ac3e4-30f6-4e7a-a71f-f6838241af37.jpg

Fantasia
----- (boat ride, similar to nav’i river journey)
----- (The queue for this will be an indoor hedge maze, that looks like it’s an outside hedge maze. It is based on the unused attraction “Quest for the Unicorn” in Beastly Kingdom, instead of Griffins and such it would have characters from the film. And much like the unused version an animatronic unicorn. Venture on and board your boat and witness various scenes from the film. Combined with great works of Western classical music. The scenes range from the abstract to depictions of mythology and fantasy. And at times even prehistoric and supernatural in theming.)

marypoppins.jpg

Mary Poppins
----- (dark ride on a horse, similar to jolly holiday)
----- (Mary Poppins shows the children how life doesn’t have to be completely serious. The loading area looks like a carousel and you board what looks like a carousel horse. But this is no ordinary attraction, the horse comes off the track and heads around London. An organ plays the music from the film like the classics “A Spoonful of Sugar” and “Let’s go fly a Kite”.)

DC_LM_38.jpg

The Little Mermaid
----- (boat ride, similar to under the sea and pirates of the caribbean)
----- (The ride starts off at a fishing dock, but soon after departing it plummets under the sea. Using a curtain of mist to show the descent below the surface. The attraction tells the story of a teenage mermaid princess named Ariel, who dreams of becoming human and falls in love with a human prince named Eric, which leads her to make a magic deal with the sea witch, Ursula, to become human and be with him.)

Beauty and the Beast
----- (omnimover, similar to snow white’s scary adventure)
----- (The attraction tells the story of a prince who is transformed into a Beast and a young woman named Belle whom he imprisons in his castle. To become a prince again, the Beast must learn to love Belle and win her love in return before the last petal falls from an Enchanted Rose, or he will remain a Beast forever.)

Labellaelabestia33.jpg

Lumiere’s Dinner Spinner
----- (tea cups, similar to mad tea party)
----- (Close by to the other B and B attraction is a classic spinner ride. Themed to one of the most famous scenes from the film. Lumiere sits in the middle of a rectangle that looks like a table. Guests board sets of cups and dishes like on Mad Tea Party. This one is of course themed to B and B though.)

musical 3.png

Aladdin
----- (rail suspended, similar to peter pan’s flight)
----- (This attraction will show the story from the moment when Aladdin first gets the lamp in the Cave Wonders. Much like Aladdin and Jasmine you too will fly on a magic carpet as your transportation)

musical 4.jpg

The Hunchback of Notre Dame
----- (dark ride, similar to pinocchio’s daring journey)
----- (Based on the new film, it focuses on it’s main character Quasimodo. Who is forced to live in a bell tower. His only friends are a group of wise and wisecracking gargoyles.)

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
5382d32d12dfa70a47ec5079a0bdb4af.jpg

casanova.png

Setting: The middle and right side of this section would be patterned after Munchkin Land and Stone Mountain, which is home to the Wicked Witch of the West. Both of which of course appear in the Oz books. The pathways are made of yellow bricks to represent the road Dorothy ventured on. They will lead you on your way to 3 attractions in this area.

Oz-lede-1536x1152.jpg

Dorothy and the Land of Oz
----- (dark ride, similar to alice in wonderland)
----- (This attraction would show Dorothy and her new friends and their adventures. It would show their many perils, but wouldn’t show the parts with the Witch. She would afterall get her own attraction in Menagerie.)

musical woz 1 munchkin.jpg

Munchkinland Maiden Voyages
----- (boat ride, similar to it’s a small world)
----- (Classic ride for the whole family that shows the small inhabitants of Oz. As they sing a song to their new guests, welcoming them to Munchkin Land. It would definitely be the equivalent of Small World for this park.)

Lighter.jpg

il_1588xN.2051026452_m8nj.jpg

Wicked Mountain
----- (family coaster, similar to seven dwarfs mine train)
----- (The evil green lady plots her revenge to kill Dorothy for stealing her ruby slippers. She is aided by her flying monkeys and guards who attack and capture Dorothy. Thankfully she eventually liquidates the witch and is handed her broom as a reward.)

Streetmosphere

Dorothy, Scarecrow, The Cowardly Lion, Tin man, Ariel, Aladdin and Belle

(w/ seasonal characters) Jasmine, The Genie, Gaston, Beast and Quasimodo

Restaurants

Over the Rainbow Treats, Munchkin Munchies, Wicked Witches Castle, Jolly Holiday Bakery, Silly Symphony, Under the Sea, Agrabah Bazaar and Lumiere’s

Last edited:

RunForestRun

I think this is a great Fantasyland style land in a park that it wouldn’t usually go in. I’m all for it because the castle parks are always the best ones. If you can make it work with the theming, hey why not? And this definitely does.

Yeah, it Looks like it is laid out nicely. Just like Fantasyland, it seems to be a hodge podge of different things and themings. I think Musical Menagerie actually fits together even better than Fantasyland in MK.

Snow Queen 83

Good, good, I like how you went the Classics for Enchanted Kingdom. And are going with Modern movies at Hollywood Adventure. It really sets the two a part from one another.

I always have had a fondness for The Little Mermaid because it started the Disney Renaissance. Plus I used the VHS so much when I was a kid that I broke it.

Goofy Ninja

I say that I’m not into musicals, but if you think about it all of the best princesses movies are musicals. … So I guess I actually love love… love musicals.

I definitely love Musicals. The only ones I don't like are the ones where they sing their dialogue. That always annoys the pp out of me.

"I have to visit the bathroom. I hope there is ppppplllenty... of toilet paper."

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
DWKC895793.jpg

sebastians-calypso-kitchen-little-mermaid-restaurant-tokyo-disneysea-012.jpg

Wicked-witch-castle-interior.png

Wicked Witches Castle (TS) (similar to Be Our Guest)

The witch has surprisingly good food for her captives. It would be like a fancier version of Cheesecake Factory and Gideon’s Cookies, where the cakes would be very big and very delicious.

• Auntie Em’s Apple Cake
  • Wicked Pistachio Cake with Cannoli Butter Cream
  • Emerald Mint Chocolate Cake
  • Ruby Slipper Strawberry Shortcake
  • Yellow Brick Road Cake

Over the Rainbow Treats (walkup) (similar to Kabuki Cafe)

Rainbow shaved ice is the star at this booth. But you can also get themed slushy drinks as well. In an array of different colors and flavors.

Silly Symphony (TS) (similar to Animators Palate)

This restaurant is definitely a feast for the eyes with Characters galore. Including the main mouse himself dressed in his Sorcerer Mickey attire. Much like on the Disney Cruise you can also bring your art to life, with a little help from the aforementioned mouse and his magical wand.

Lumiere’s (QS) (similar to Plaza Inn)

A French quick service with a friendly cafeteria style layout. Where you choose your items and put them on a tray. Like would at Plaza Inn in Disneyland, but instead with French comfort foods and desserts.

Under the Sea (QS) (similar to Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen)

It looks like it’s Tokyo counterpart, but it serves seafood and nuggets. Since it is in Musical Menagerie there would be various statues of sea creatures playing instruments throughout. And music from the animated film, which plays in the background on a loop.

Munchkin Munchies (walkup)

Meant to look like a tiny house, this walkup serves small donuts and flavored popcorn.

Last edited:

PrinceCharming617

Wicked Witches Castle (TS) (similar to Be Our Guest)

The witch has surprisingly good food for her captives. It would be like a fancier version of Cheesecake Factory and Gideon’s Cookies, where the cakes would be very big and very delicious.

The desserts have gotta be better than Be Our Guest. What a major letdown. I like having a choice in what I eat. You know? Plus I miss the quickie they had for an option.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom