Disney's Lonestar Resort

Goofy Ninja

Mad Hatter’s (TS) – I’d like to make this restaurant as weird as possible. Kinda like a Pee Wee’s Playhouse in atmosphere. Afterall Mad Hatter is possibly the weirdest of the weird.

I’d like love to go to this party! The atmosphere really sells the idea of not only the restaurant, but the land too.

As a whole, the restaurants have actually been my favorite parts of the Enchanted Kingdom thus far.

PrinceCharming617

It fits that the park was created in the 80’s because that’s when thinks were fun. Like Cyndi Lauper and Boy George. Ya know people with style that didn’t need to sing about depressing things.

Funny that you brought up singers man, because I can’t help but think of the Tom Petty video when I think of the Mad Hatter. I even dreamt about it. It was just like the video except I had white boxers on with hearts on them. I knew I shouldn’t have had that old pizza slice. Hahaha

“Don’t come around here no more.”

Frankenstein79

Eat me, Drink me (QS) – This quick service would serve undersized and oversized entrees and desserts like the Antman restaurant in DCA. To get you into the theming, the atmosphere would consist of under and oversized décor as well. Throughout the restaurant there is big and small pictures of the characters, lamps and a humongous television, which plays Alice in Wonderland all day.

Another great addition for Wonderland. I like the Antman version in California, though it is a bit on the expensive side.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
grove aristocats main 1.jpg

hand-drawn-lawn.png

The final section in Enchanted Kingdom is home to the city dwelling animals of Disney movies. Setting wise it looks like London, Paris and New York City. Ranging from the early to mid 20th century. This would serve as the polar opposite in atmosphere to the Storybook Forest section, which is on the opposite side of the park. With only domesticated animals occupying the area like Dogs, Cats, Mice and a Toad.

grove dalm 1.jpg

101 Dalmatians
----- (dark ride, similar to mr toad’s)
----- (See the film through the eyes of the head of the Dalmatian household, Pongo and Perdita. And witness their misadventures as they outwit the evil Cruella De Vil and her hapless cronies. Along the way you see parts of the Classic Disney film and when your family goes from small to enormous.)

grove gmd 1.jpg

The Great Mouse Detective
----- (suspended rail ride, similar to peter pan)
----- (Finally the world’s greatest rodent detective gets some much needed love. The evil Rattigan is at it again and it’s upto Basil and his loyal companion Dawson to stop him and his fiendish plans. You will board a coach and see the world of the mice, that live within the walls and sewers of London.)

grove toad extra 3.jpg

Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
----- (antique cars, similar to autopia)
----- (The classic character is back in a brand new attraction. In it you will travel around areas of England and meet an array of characters. Similar to autopia, but with a lot more things to see. There also will be plenty of merchandise in the nearby shop for our favorite drunk amphibian. Thankfully the setting for the store will not look like hell or a courtroom, but an old bookstore.)

grove cats 1.jpg

The Aristocats
----- (dark ride, similar to pinocchio)
----- (The cats are back and they have to outwit an evil butler. Who is intend on offing the poor kittens. Thankfully besides being evil is also a complete idiot. He instead mistakenly leaves them in the middle of nowhere. It actually works out for them because they have an adventure. And on their way home they meet a cast of cats and dogs who really know how to live. The attraction would include all of the classic music even the controversial ones, that Disney has disowned. Like the song “We are Siamese!”, which has been removed from the film.)

grove lady and the tramp 2.png

Lady and the Tramp
----- (omnimover, similar to world of motion)
----- (This attraction will feature not only Lady and the Tramp, but also the other dogs they meet in the city. Who are just as unique as the humans, who of course take a backseat to their animal counterparts. Classic moments abound from the film like the famous Spaghetti eating scene.)

grove oliver 1.png

Oliver and Company
----- (dark ride, similar to the secret life of pets)
----- (The final attraction in the park will open in 1988 in the New York section. It is based on the new hit movie coming out the same year. It would be different than the other New York attraction, because it would be a very musical ride. Showcasing the talents of Billy Joel and others.)

and last, but not least...

a Meet and Greet
--- (with Mr. Toad, Pongo, Perdita, Basil and Dawson (in london), Marie (in france) and Lady and the Tramp (in new york)

* The London pairs switch off on certain days

Restaurants

Toad Hall Restaurant, Firehouse 61, Alley Cats, The Dog Pound and Bella Notte

Last edited:

oogie boogie man

It would be great to separate the Paris and New York areas with an Arc de Triomphe/The Washington Square Arch Since both have a version of the famous arch in their cities.

One side could say the French name and other the American name.

Great idea buddy old pal.

New York would be cool in the 1950's. I don't know about Lady and the Tramp, but Billy Joel and Oliver and Company seems to match with that timeline.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
grove restaurant 1.jpg

grove restaurant 2.jpg

grove restaurant 3.jpg

grove restaurant 4.jpg

Toad Hall (quick service)

Home to the infamous “Mr. Toad”, you’ll see many toad inspired accents. Choose from the dining room, living room and study. This is the perfect place to snack on the areas famous Fish and Chips and Chicken Tenders, as well as English and Toad themed desserts.

Dog Pound (walkup)

The unfortunate home to the other dogs from the film “Lady and the Tramp”. It mainly serves different types of hot dogs and sausages.

Alley Cats (quick service)

Welcome to the fabulous felines apartment from “Aristocats”, where they take to the stage (actually an old bed) to entertain spectators. See pictures of other famous feline musicians throughout the joint celebrating many cool cats.

Firehouse 61 (table service)

If you ever wondered what the fire station on main street would look if it was a massive restaurant… then here you go… Each meal is served in it’s very own doggy bowl, so you don’t have to share one. It is of course themed to the classic “101 Dalmatians”.

Bella Notte (table service)

An Italian restaurant, which serves the best spaghetti and meatballs in the park. It’s the only place that serves it… but that’s besides the point. Looks like the back alley from the film where “Lady and the Tramp” shared a meal. Every once in a while you might hear some sounds coming from the city itself.

Last edited:

Goofy Ninja

Toad Hall (quick service)

Home to the infamous “Mr. Toad”, you’ll see many toad inspired accents. Choose from the dining room, living room and study. This is the perfect place to snack on the areas famous Fish and Chips and Chicken Tenders, as well as English and Toad themed desserts.

Toad Hall sounds like my cup tea, just based on the setting. I’m not really a fish guy, but I would still go to it. Whenever my partner has it I can’t kiss them until they brush their teeth and mouthwash.

Snow Queen 83

Alley Cats (quick service)

Welcome to the fabulous felines apartment from “Aristocats”, where they take to the stage (actually an old bed) to entertain spectators. See pictures of other famous feline musicians throughout the joint celebrating many cool cats.

That could be fun, that’s one of my favorite scenes in the movie. The song does stay with you all day though like “It’s a Small World”. Of course they’d have to sing other songs or it would get monotonous lol.

oogie boogie man

Firehouse 61 (table service)

If you ever wondered what the fire station on main street would look if it was a massive restaurant… then here you go… Each meal is served in it’s very own doggy bowl, so you don’t have to share one. It is of course themed to the classic “101 Dalmatians”.

Ooooooo interesting idea Daddy O. It might sound a bit weird, but I would love to eat from a dog bowl. It reminds me of the Japanese restaurant I ate at where the patrons eat out of a mini toilet… while sitting on a toilet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom