Disney's Lonestar Resort

Goofy Ninja

huntsman.png

He definitely looks much different than Chris Hemsworth. Maybe he needs to eat more salads... but he doesn't exactly look like he's into that. He looks more like a meat eater.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yeah, I figured it could be similar to Gaston's Tavern in atmosphere and Geyser Point and Sommerfest when it comes to food. But instead of Bison Burgers, which is popular at Geyser Point. It would have Wild Boar Burgers on the menu instead. Which is one of the animals native to the country of Germany. It of course would also have plenty of other German fare to choose from as well, like Sausages, Apple Strudel and Black Forest Cake.

And to wash it all down there would be a wide selection of German beers too. The oldest and best ones you would find in the region. …. Afterall it is a tavern/lodge.

Last edited:

Rambozo

The Huntsman’s Lodge sounds like a gem, if it's like Gaston's. I always enjoy Gaston’s, even though I do think there should be more of a selection there. It's fun just to hangout inside sometimes and have a drink and a Cinnamon Roll.

I had to do it at the Halloween party once when it was raining cats and dogs.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
a3b3bd8c9fc012b29e910f56a1815391.jpg

starella-script-personal-use.png

The third and final section of Princess Land will be home to Aurora and located on the right side. Much like Cinderella it will be patterned after France, but this time during much a different time period. It will be set in the 14th Century, which was the Medieval Period and the time of knights and castles. While the land is mostly made up of town, it will end with a forested area. So it will be able to transition well with the next section of Enchanted Kingdom.

sleeping beauty dream 4.jpg

1378558_1400966691426_full.jpg

1*S_yoTT6QxZ7rwDUFsyDRhg.jpeg

Sleeping Beauty: Once upon a Dream
----- (dark ride, similar to snow white’s scary adventure)
----- (The love story of Aurora and her prince is presented showing the many iconic scenes from the film. Like her dancing with the owl and the couples chance meeting in the forest. Maleficent would make an appearance, but her dragon form would be saved for another attraction in the area.)

open-uri20160107-21163-1mln2us_86a5d667.jpeg

The Fairy Godmothers: featuring Flora, Fauna and Merryweather
----- (dark ride, similar to pinocchio)
----- (This attraction shows Aurora’s fairy godmothers in there everyday lives. Before Aurora grew up and found her prince. Scenes show them watching over young Aurora. And often getting into trouble with the human world.)

Sleeping-Beauty-DE_7.jpg

sleeping beauty coaster 3c.jpg

Dragon Coaster
----- (indoor rollercoaster, similar to expedition everest)
----- (The final battle between the prince and the evil witch is chronicled. The forest and night is dark so the dragon is only seen when it shoots its fire. It is similar to Expedition Everest, but completely indoors.)

sleeping beauty wonder 1.png

Wonder Whirl
----- (swing ride, similar to silly symphony)
----- (Based on the animals from SB and featuring music from the film like “I Wonder”. This would be a family version of the classic carnival ride. Reminiscent to silly symphony at dca in california.)

and last, but not least

a Meet and Greet
--- (with Aurora, Prince Phillip and her Fairy Godmothers)

Restaurants

Aurora’s Royal Banquet, The Sleep Inn, The Owlery, Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe and Flora, Fauna’s and Merryweather’s Fairy Goods

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
OOO lala, my love. It Looks great and I’d surely love to go. But it’s weird I don’t remember Aurora wearing blue. I just think of her in the pink dress, I guess because of her park appearances. Weird huh my little snookums?

Yeah, me too. I actually originally had a picture of her from Thomas Kinkade, where she wore pink. But it didn't look as good as the blue one. Something was weird and off about her and Prince Phillips faces. Luckily (for me) the new one I found matches with the other pictures more.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
Yeah, I don’t know what they are thinking sometimes. Sleeping Beauty is such a perfect story I don’t know why they deviated from it so much. I guess they figured a big name has to be made into a hero, even when they are obviously bad (see Black Adam) and don’t deserve to be the main star of their own movie.

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
sleeping beauty extra main setting 1.png

Aurora’s Royal Banquet, is a buffet which would look like a medieval courtyard. But similar to Biergarten at Epcot it would only look like it’s outside. It would actually take place indoors with various French inspired food items.

Sweet Dreams Bake Shoppe will be akin to Jolly Holiday and sell different baked goods like Cheesecakes, Cakes, Muffins and Various Tarts.

Last edited:

MickeyMouse10

Original Poster
What I'm thinking as I drink my coffee....

Enchanted Kingdom - A projection show with the many characters the Disney Company has created, which are in the park. Showing Walt talking about the specific stories.

Hollywood Adventure - A stageshow in front of Oz's castle that would feel like an old style Hollywood musical of the 30's and 40's. Featuring the different genre based sections in the park. Like Musical Menagerie, which is this park's Fantasyland equivalent.

Dark Dominion - A World of Color-like water show would be the main headliner, which shows different imagineers talking about the big baddies.

.... and of course fireworks... lots and lots of fireworks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom