News Disney's Hollywood Studios to mark its 30th year with new logo

jrhwdw

Actually, If you want to be 100% accurate...Disney's Hollywood Studios is not 30 years old.
Disney's MGM Studios was renamed Disney's Hollywood Studios in January 2008. So "Disney's Hollywood Studios" is going to be 11.

If you want to be picky about it.
Well!! :)

Wonder why their not waiting till May 1st for this? Is it supers themed since it's opening with the supers? :) Insiders, do you have any info?

Tick Tock

Disney's Hollywood Starwardios

I kid. I kid.
swlg1.jpg

Goofyernmost

Actually, If you want to be 100% accurate...Disney's Hollywood Studios is not 30 years old.
Disney's MGM Studios was renamed Disney's Hollywood Studios in January 2008. So "Disney's Hollywood Studios" is going to be 11.

If you want to be picky about it.
A park by any other name would still be a park. In this case, be it Disney/MGM studios or Disney's Hollywood Studios it is still 30 years old. If a woman changes her name when she gets married does that mean that she is only as old as she has been married? Some would like that, but it isn't true even in the slightest. So no, that's not picky, that's just not a valid point.

Goofyernmost

I knew there was going to be at least one who couldn't comprehend the joke. So many people on this board are so uptight.
Well, If you are going to be a comic, you need to give some indication of that. However, my last paragraph I thought was self explanatory and also fairly loose and comical. So I guess we are even. I wouldn't have a problem with it if they named the place "Tippecanoe and Tyler Too". So I guess we cannot be the judge of our own comic ability and should use some type of emoticon to convey what we can't hear in our voices. :):happy::joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom