News Disney's Hollywood Studios July 2020 reopening reports

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Respectfully, Steve, the Camaro has undergone some minor updates since 2015. If you look closely at the headlights/grilles you can see the cavalcade Camaros are the brand-new version (with wraps). Those are definitely not the same cars from SWW 2015.
Yes definitely new ones - just commenting that they have a long history of rolling out these types of cars. The tradition goes away back - I think that deal with GM gets some very good lease deals!

Monorail_Orange

Yes definitely new ones - just commenting that they have a long history of rolling out these types of cars. The tradition goes away back - I think that deal with GM gets some very good lease deals!
Oops! Sorry I misunderstood you! You are exactly correct, and I think you're right about those lease deals too...GM probably looks at it as some robust - and relatively cheap - marketing.

Mainahman

Yeah that hype isn't dying anytime soon. There's a reason the boarding group thread was nearly 500 pages in 3 months lol
You know it! We got lucky when we went right after the hurricane last September. We did like an afternoon in galaxies edge, and I got on smugglers run in 5 mins via the single rider line 2 weeks after opening. I haven't gotten slinky dog and rise yet. It is on our to do list this go round.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
You know it! We got lucky when we went right after the hurricane last September. We did like an afternoon in galaxies edge, and I got on smugglers run in 5 mins via the single rider line 2 weeks after opening. I haven't gotten slinky dog and rise yet. It is on our to do list this go round.
We must have been the same week. We did standby for MFSR shortly before park close and didn’t wait other than the preshow and the sorting room; they didn’t even bother to fill up our pod, we flew without engineers.

Mainahman

We must have been the same week. We did standby for MFSR shortly before park close and didn’t wait other than the preshow and the sorting room; they didn’t even bother to fill up our pod, we flew without engineers.
It's possible. We had a short trip 2 park days, and still did all 4

GimpYancIent

Sad. Too bad the experience could not be modified to still allow the custom building of a Lightsaber while meeting COVID19 protection requirements. Actually PPE for the cast members would lend itself to the costumes and there could be plexiglass separations for the various guest work stations. I understand the reasoning, yet, too bad it is just going to be a lightsaber sales outlet not an experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom