News Disney's Hollywood Studios July 2020 reopening reports

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

But also, a report of them using the transport ship

1594751441260.png

TrainsOfDisney

Inexcusable with ToT as well. The stretching room and the library MAKE each of those rides.

I could almost argue that the stretching room is more skippable than TOT and Rise. While the stretching room is an imagineering masterpiece, it doesn’t do too much as far as setting up the story of the attraction. It enhance the story, but TOT and Rise really don’t even make sense without the pre show.

Magic Feather

ToT and Mansion’s preshows both have an issue in that their socially distant capacity is significantly lower than the socially distant ride’s capacity. As a result if the preshows ran, there would be a lot of empty doombuggies and elevators. The last thing Disney needs right now is even lower ride capacity.

The only reason why places like Mission: Space, the second FoP preshow, Runaway Railway, and most notably Rise of the Resistance preshows.

I can’t confirm, but I believe Soarin’ might not be running its preshow either.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
I wonder what they’ll do at DL with HM...the stretching room there isn’t a walk through, it’s an elevator...

mickeymiss

I'm not a proper disney fan 😂. I don't like the stretching room. I'm always trying to avoid being too close to people at the parks even before covid. I've never been on ROR and am curious about the pre show things but don't think it'd be a deal breaker. This is the last year we can go and likely our only chance to ride. We couldn't handle the wait times last year.

peter11435

I'm not a proper disney fan 😂. I don't like the stretching room. I'm always trying to avoid being too close to people at the parks even before covid. I've never been on ROR and am curious about the pre show things but don't think it'd be a deal breaker. This is the last year we can go and likely our only chance to ride. We couldn't handle the wait times last year.
Honestly. In the case of Rise, the preshows, all three of them are necessary for the over all experience. I would say they should be a deal breaker.

DisneyDebRob

I would tell someone wanting to experience the attraction for the first time not to ride it if that's the case.
Easier said then done. Try telling that to people there for the first time, and may never go again or would take them years for another trip. Go in and enjoy it is what I say.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom