Disney's Hollywood Studios Expansion Speculation and Ideas

PIXAR
i think the current pixar place should be the center of more pixar attractions. One could be a giant version of the house from UP balloons and all. maybe this could be a restaurant idk. then i think there should be a whole monstropolis area with the monsters inc laugh floor, door coaster ride or the dark ride from Disney Land. then also include a small monsters university area and have "the scare games" every hour where you and a group of six go through challenges and the winner gets fast passes or something. then obviously a ratatoullie dark ride. i would say inside out and walle but i believe those belong at epcot. (replace journey into imagination and then add some futuristic walle ride where you sit in those chairs and go around the axiom?) nemo belongs at animal kingdom. then they should have a bugs life playland similar to honey i shrunk the kids. and then have radiator springs racers although it is similar to test track.

INDIANA JONES
once star wars land opens, it really wouldnt make sense to keep star tours. they should retheme that to indiana jones and turn echo lake into Indiana Jones lake or something.

MUPPET COURTYARD
maybe add like a dark ride and a muppets themed playground

SUNSET BOULEVARD
this encompasses the golden age of hollywood and i think there should be more of an atmosphere of jazz and swing music. maybe street performers or themed restaurants. i really like that they are adding the pixar concert and i hope they keep it. really hoping for a larger pixar presence in DHS.

HOLLYWOOD BOULEVARD
hmmm i feel like its all just a very awkward set up. tower of terror is the official icon for DHS but TCM chinese theatre has the first impression and grand reveal. This street is very reminiscent of Main Street USA but i think.. i have no clue. they need to do a lot of reworking so that the park has a more clear set up. tower of terror should be the big cheese and the first thing you see.

i also love the idea of adding a tim burton area with IPs such as frankenweenie, alice in wonderland, and nightmare before christmas.

one more thing i feel like would fit well would be a disney channel area. similar to the live shows they used to have, they could have more. i would absolutely love a "stick to the status quo" restaurant from HSM. every 30 min in the east high cafeteria, cast members break out into song dancing on tables, performing dramatic solos, the whole 9 yards.

spacemt354

Chili's
i also love the idea of adding a tim burton area with IPs such as frankenweenie, alice in wonderland, and nightmare before christmas.

one more thing i feel like would fit well would be a disney channel area. similar to the live shows they used to have, they could have more. i would absolutely love a "stick to the status quo" restaurant from HSM. every 30 min in the east high cafeteria, cast members break out into song dancing on tables, performing dramatic solos, the whole 9 yards.
Some great ideas!

If you want you can introduce yourself to everyone on the new imagineer introduction thread! You'll get an imagineering badge and everything!:D That way everyone can get to know you!

Here's the link!
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/new-imagineer-introduction-thread.913442/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom