Disney's Hollywood Studios Expansion Speculation and Ideas

Twilight_Roxas

Since I'm hoping Marvel buys back the Fantastic Four to be included in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Both Johnny Storm/The Human Torch, and Susan Storm/The Invisible Woman would appear in the attraction as well.

orlando678-

It would be nice. There is space between Star Wars and Toy story to put stuff...I'm hoping Monsters or another franchise.
There is a lot of space elsewhere, they could push back backstage areas and expand the park land a lot. I still believe that Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Cars and the Incredibles would be the perfect combination for a Pixar land.

Sam Magic

There is a lot of space elsewhere, they could push back backstage areas and expand the park land a lot. I still believe that Toy Story, Monsters Inc, Cars and the Incredibles would be the perfect combination for a Pixar land.
Not really...you still need easy access...Toy Story goes up to World Drive and I just can't see Toy Story taking up the parks entire West side. maybe expansions of Star Wars and Pixar to the south, but not to the north.

Disneykidder

While I love Toy Story, I wish it were Pixar Land with various Pixar movie attractions.

I think Toy Story Land will be 11 acres and Star Wars Land will be 14 acres. I am happy for these changes. DHS has been neglected for so long. It will be great!:D

CastleBound

Disney has said they will use Indiana Jones again, so please... build us the Indy area we've always needed. It does seem like the stunt show is doomed in the near future, but more Indy is a solid investment in the parks. I don't need a clone of DL Indy, something new would be fine. but at least two attractions in addition to the show would be great. The theming as we all know could be spectacular. That's my biggest complaint from D23.. no Indy.

captainmoch

Original Poster
Have anything to say Captain?
I'm pretty impressed with what we got! Star Wars just blew me away entirely, and Toy Story isn't my first choice for a full area but it looks cute. As long as we have a few other rides/areas it'll be great.

Disney has said they will use Indiana Jones again, so please... build us the Indy area we've always needed. It does seem like the stunt show is doomed in the near future, but more Indy is a solid investment in the parks. I don't need a clone of DL Indy, something new would be fine. but at least two attractions in addition to the show would be great. The theming as we all know could be spectacular. That's my biggest complaint from D23.. no Indy.
I completely agree. A DL clone would be fine by me, but something original would be great too. Something like "Indiana Jones River Adventure" or a minecart rollercoaster (more expanded and themed then the Paris one) would be great. Is there a chance that Indy could take over Sounds Dangerous/American Idol theaters and ABC Commissary/Commissary Lane? It'd make a small Indy area around Echo Lake that could transition into Star Wars behind it, and the Sounds Dangerous/AIE/ABC plot could make a decent ride plot.

So then the "areas" of the park could be a Lucas area (Star Wars and Indy), Pixar Place (Toy Story and something else?), and Hollywood (Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard). Potentially more, if we're lucky.

orlando678-

I'm pretty impressed with what we got! Star Wars just blew me away entirely, and Toy Story isn't my first choice for a full area but it looks cute. As long as we have a few other rides/areas it'll be great.

I completely agree. A DL clone would be fine by me, but something original would be great too. Something like "Indiana Jones River Adventure" or a minecart rollercoaster (more expanded and themed then the Paris one) would be great. Is there a chance that Indy could take over Sounds Dangerous/American Idol theaters and ABC Commissary/Commissary Lane? It'd make a small Indy area around Echo Lake that could transition into Star Wars behind it, and the Sounds Dangerous/AIE/ABC plot could make a decent ride plot.

So then the "areas" of the park could be a Lucas area (Star Wars and Indy), Pixar Place (Toy Story and something else?), and Hollywood (Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard). Potentially more, if we're lucky.
Thats what I'm hoping for too, though I still find a park with just Old Hollywood, Pixar and Lucas sounds kinda weird. I hope we will get some Marvel, Burton and of course Disney. Disney wont even have a big presence in the new HS which I find kinda awkward since its a Disney park. I want to ride rides based on black and white shorts, disney animation or movies like Tron, Herbie, Pirates of the Caribbean etc.

Disneykidder

I'd love an Indy attraction in WDW. The one in DL is awesome!!!!

Rutt

I was showing my son the plans for DHS and the first thing he said was 'Disney needs to build Wreck it Ralph there. That way they have Lucas, Pixar and Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom