News Disney's Hollywood Studios announces 30th Anniversary celebration details for May 1 2019

FigmentForver96

Makes no sense to want to cover up the signature attraction building. At least if Mickey were inside back in 2001 the Sorceror Hat would have fit ;) Ironic they demolish it only to put Mickey inside. For every good thing they do ... we seem to get punished afterwards ;) lol

"Oh. The hat's gone. YAY!" "Nope, can't have that, let's put a stage there!" .... sigh. I really wish we could all celebrate a decision for once and be happy. But we can't. And anything unique we get is either cloned or is in the process of being cloned.
We still have Tower of Terror....We still have Tower of....

Surferboy567

announcement at 9:55 I wonder what the significance is at that time? I bet the announcement is for a name change to the park. any other thoughts?
That’s simply when the livestream of the cavalcade starts, the announcement will be made at some point during the cavalcade.
Was at the park all day yesterday and there was constant filming areas that were blocked off and media people the entire day. Must have been filming videos for today’s announcement.

Do we think the announcement is going to be big? Since D23 is so close...but then again HWS is turning 30...so it would make sense.

Imagine its an RnR retheme (hey they rhymed) or Indy Show Update announcement (going to put this in here in case I somehow end up being right by a miracle). I'm not sure the name is changing.

Tony the Tigger

The line to buy merch snaking - about 800 ppl ahead of us - likely to miss our hard-won Slinky Dog FP lol. Oh, well, Slinky will be there another day. My Christmas ornament won’t!

FBB8925A-10BA-4496-B05E-8535B031E1DD.jpeg
6A5327F9-E82F-4B0F-A439-A42955447B15.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom