Disney's Hollywood Studios 25th Anniversary?

psherman42

I'm planning on spending all day on May 1st at Studios. I'd really like to get some of the special pins that are going to be for sale. I've never been to an anniversary event at WDW before (I didn't get to MK's 40th until about two hours before the fireworks) so I have no idea how early to get there. Any suggestions?

And just to be sure, Cast aren't blocked, right?

PhotoDave219

I'm planning on spending all day on May 1st at Studios. I'd really like to get some of the special pins that are going to be for sale. I've never been to an anniversary event at WDW before (I didn't get to MK's 40th until about two hours before the fireworks) so I have no idea how early to get there. Any suggestions?

We don't know.

Your best bet is to go early and to come in off world drive

I went to all 3 of the recent anniversaries and I plan to be there for this one as well. I didn't get to MK until around 1 for the 40th but I got to Epcot and AK before park opening on the 30th and 15th anniversaries, respectively. Epcot's merch line was horrendous. I got to the park at 8am and they let us in a few minutes before 9am but the line quickly grew to what I heard over 2 hours stretching all the way to the World Showcase plaza. As for AK I got there at 8am again but Disney did this one a little bit different they let everyone in before park open but we all piled up after the bridge where they held us and the line was out the door fairly quickly but merch didn't run out as fast and they learned their lesson by adding checklists to give out to mark what you wanted. As for DHS's 25th I planned better this time but I won't reveal my secret so that I can still use it for future events however I will tell you that if you want some of the LE merch plan to get there no later than 8:30am and try to get as close to the turnstiles -coughs- excuse me... Touch points as you can. As for Cast being blocked the past anniversaries haven't been blocked as far as I'm concerned. Good luck and maybe we will see eachother I will be wearing a heros and villains rock your Disney side shirt to start and then the 25th anniversary shirt after I've bought it.

scoobygirl39541

I'm regretting our schedule more and more. If it wasn't too late to change ADR, I'd avoid DHS on May 1 completely. I've never been to an anniversary day, but the crowd predictions are not looking favorable :(

Marc Gil

If I was going to visit DHS on May 1st, I probably wouldn't get on anything because of the crowds. I would just enjoy the atmosphere and the 30th anniversary amenities and merch. You only turn 25 once ;)

MMDDGPCDC

Does anyone know who will be in the Dance Party and Parade? Will it be the Characters that meet in the Studios or if we will get any other surprises? Finally, will Mickey and his friends get new Hollywood Outfits and will Clarice be their?

Tinkrbell

Does anyone know who will be in the Dance Party and Parade? Will it be the Characters that meet in the Studios or if we will get any other surprises? Finally, will Mickey and his friends get new Hollywood Outfits and will Clarice be their?
It's mostly all characters that are either out at studios or have a some sort of presence in the park. (In a show, or something along those lines.) I'm not aware of any new outfits for the event and no, Clarice will not be there.

asianway

No surprises

MMDDGPCDC

It's mostly all characters that are either out at studios or have a some sort of presence in the park. (In a show, or something along those lines.) I'm not aware of any new outfits for the event and no, Clarice will not be there.
So along these lines:
Buzz and Woody
Chip n Dale
Daisy and Donald
Darth Vader
Doc McStuffins
Frozone and Mr Incredible
Green Army Men
Handy Manny
Indiana Jones
Jack Sparrow
Jake
Lightning and Mater
Mickey Mouse
Mike Wazowski & Sulley
Minnie Mouse
Phineas and Ferb
Pluto and Goofy
Sofia the First
Stitch
Stormtroopers
Wreck-it Ralph & Vanellope

Last edited:

asianway

So along these lines:
Buzz and Woody
Chip n Dale
Daisy and Donald
Darth Vader
Doc McStuffins
Frozone and Mr Incredible
Green Army Men
Handy Manny
Indiana Jones
Jack Sparrow
Jake
Lightning and Mater
Mickey Mouse
Mike Wazowski & Sulley
Minnie Mouse
Phineas and Ferb
Pluto and Goofy
Sofia the First
Stitch
Wreck-it Ralph & Vanellope
You left off stormtroopers

MMDDGPCDC

Just edited the List, but those characters will be there or not? Saves Disney from making new Costumes! Although, does mean that they are not doing anything exciting for this Parade like having Clarice, Roger Rabbit or Kermit and Miss Piggy.

MMDDGPCDC

I think Roger's already been confirmed as a solid NO. They either can't use him or just don't have any interest.
Disneyland California used him at Easter and Disneyland Paris had him for a Special Event and just a random meet! Japan and Orlando must not like him, poor Roger!

Kman101

I know he appeared at Disneyland (in the Big Thunder Ranch area). But they have a ride there to 'justify' him appearing. Wasn't aware he appeared in Paris but I haven't found a decent place to see regular photo updates from there (can anyone suggest a place? and can anyone suggest a regularly updated site for Tokyo Disneyland too?)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom