Disney's Hollywood Studios 25th Anniversary?

Scuttle

What a sad re-dedication. Someone decided to re-write history and ignore even mentioning the previous name of the park, and especially ignored any mention of Michael Eisner. Sad.
Totally agree it was pathetic. I mean nice to do that for veteran cast but still weak overall IMO. I got my maps and pins and was gone before noon.

Marc Gil

Smokey Robinson and Bette Midler need to show these people how to do a rededication.... I hope the motorcade and the fireworks make up for that rather dull rededication ceremony, which I'm sure it will...

It kinda irks me how they didn't even mention Mike Eisner or the MGM Studios name.

Cmdr_Crimson

So with this Stars of The Studios parade just sounds like an attempt to return Stars & Motorcars to me. Ever since they ended parades there..Also would it just be awesome to See Roger Rabbit out in one of the cars for the Memory of Bob Hoskins...IMO..

CaptainShortty

Not sure if this has been said already but the Satellite entrance to DHS (the one across from the Hess Station) is closed to all cast and guest traffic...only buses are allowed through there. All traffic must use the "pretty" entrance to Studios.

PhotoDave219

Not sure if this has been said already but the Satellite entrance to DHS (the one across from the Hess Station) is closed to all cast and guest traffic...only buses are allowed through there. All traffic must use the "pretty" entrance to Studios.

That's correct. The film lot is completely open. Attendance is insanely light.

PhotoDave219

Parade spots are beginning to fill up. Parade is at seven. It's the normal parade route.

If you do not recall what the normal parade route is, just Google it.

EPCOTCenterLover

This is awesome! I just posted the link on twitter, if that is OK with you. Your photos are amazing! Brought back tons of memories...

I have so so so many photos of Super Soap Weekend that I need to find. My best memories at the Studios were during those weekends. :)
Sure- I'm fine with that. If you like this post, you might enjoy my series on Animal Kingdom, too!

Jakester

Original Poster
They gave ten days notice for a motorcade and dance party with the normal daily lineup.

Unleash was hyped all year as one of the major ltm events.

They don't understand the difference
This is how I personally felt when I heard how "busy" they were expecting it.

All merchandise with the exception of the keychain are still available as of 6:40pm... As for crowds its very light however the parade route is packed

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom