Disney's Five Most Romantic Spots

disneylemons

Almost anywhere during the evening when things are winding down - its quiet, soft lighting, end of a good day... but some locations for me would be the beach at the Poly, on a boat ride to Poly or WL, walking the grounds at WL or FW...or having a drink on our balcony.. all good

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
These spots seem to be planted by disney to extract some money out of hopeless romantics.

Does anyone know how to book this Sweethearts Safari? I can not find any information about it.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
I'm just going to roll with the places I've been...

Port Orleans Riverside
World Showcase after closing
Haunted Mansion (Thats where we got engaged)
Wishes Dessert Party (Nothin like watching fireworks with 38713 desserts)
Cinderella's Castle (Standing directly outside the front entrance leaning back on the railing and staring up at it at night time)

heartodisney

Your hotel bed
Cinderella's bed
& Expedition Everest bed

But seriously, romantic spots shouldn't be looked for. The moments that make them romantic spots should make then a nice spot for you- be original. :)

:eek: TMI...TMI..! Just kidding! :lol: You are so right though..there are SO many places you and your better half can have that "Magical Moment"...:sohappy:

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Your hotel bed
Cinderella's bed
& Expedition Everest bed

But seriously, romantic spots shouldn't be looked for. The moments that make them romantic spots should make then a nice spot for you- be original. :)

I bet the Yeti would be awfully sore at you if you made it in HIS bed! Well if he is "working" he would never know...

DougK

Theme Park View balcony at the Polyesian or Grand Floridian. Or a Bay Lake view from the balcony at The Contemporary. Private and beautiful.

eroyee

Riding the boat from POR to DTD at night. The carriage rides at POR. beach at the POLY. Most any park at night with all the lights on. Wishes and Illuminations..

Sneezy62

Bench next to Frog Pond at POFQ
Doombuggy
Glittering Walkway at EPCOT (the later the better)
A table across from (not under) a window in Coral Reef
TTA after dark

Found those in one visit...bet there are thousands more.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
Bench next to Frog Pond at POFQ
Doombuggy
Glittering Walkway at EPCOT (the later the better)
A table across from (not under) a window in Coral Reef
TTA after dark

Found those in one visit...bet there are thousands more.

TTA is a good one...

JiminyandTink

• Main Street at night
  • World Showcase at night
  • Glittering Walkway at EPCOT at night
  • DHS at night (specifically Hollywood Blvd or Streets of America)
  • Pleasure Island used to be :( but I find walking by the water at DD to be a good spot too
Hmm, I'm sensing that night-time is a theme for me

Engine 51

There is a section of beach in Fort Wilderness that is along the side of the service road to access the settlement trading post. It is one of the few places that you may be alone in WDW, and you can see the MK fireworks from there.

now be quiet about it.;)

slammindoor

I thought the masquerade in Italy in EPCOT was so wonderfully romantic. With the amazing music, bubbles, the view, and the masked people wandering around. I couldn't wait for my husband to go with me. We finally got there and alas, it was gone...like too many other of my Disney favorites.

EvilQueen-T

i think it's wonderful that you have a list like this. sooooo many people think wdw is just for kids. some of my best memories are when we left the kids and now grandkids at home. my husband was skeptical until i convinced him by showing him that wdw could be romantic... now he tells everyone he knows. our favorite places would be
sitting on the beach at poly or gf watching the fireworks
walking through world showcase after a late night dinner
walking through mk at night
watching the fireworks from the roof of the contemporary after a great meal
but lets face it...anywhere at wdw with someone you love being with is more romantic than ANY day at home lol.

DizneyPryncess

Wishes in general is romantic, but I've never found it romantic watching it from Main Street. It's just too crowded, and people mob for the exit after. The rest I'm not really sure I agree with. These are some of my favorites...most have been mentioned.

I love going to the beach at the Polynesian, furthest to the left, on the single porch swing. We always go there to watch Wishes.

Watching Wishes from the top of the California Grille.

Cinderella's wishing well. DH & I always go there and make a wish together.

Staying at MK to watch the Kiss Goodnight, and then walking Main Street together as one of the last people in the park.

Taking a carriage ride at Port Orleans at night

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom