Disney's Dreams Come True Parade

zap69

Original Poster
The Share a Dream Comer True Parade will perform its last time around the 9th of this month. The new parade is undertesting this week after hours. With thenew parade a few floats will be returning incuding the end of the Cinderella unit. The new paradewill have new music at least but it will be just like The Share a Dream Comer True Parade... IT WILL NOT STOP.

zap69

Original Poster
Stage Show

Cinderallabration will have its last performance Sept. 19th. A new show will start after they refurb. the stage

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
zap69 said:
Cinderallabration will have its last performance Sept. 19th. A new show will start after they refurb. the stage
good riddance.

mkt

Premium Member
zap69 said:
The Share a Dream Comer True Parade will perform its last time around the 9th of this month. The new parade is undertesting this week after hours. With thenew parade a few floats will be returning incuding the end of the Cinderella unit. The new paradewill have new music at least but it will be just like The Share a Dream Comer True Parade... IT WILL NOT STOP.
And it's not Disney's fault on this one :D

CTXRover

Even if it is the same floats just tweaked a bit, at least it will have new music. I can only hope it is something with a catchy tune. The soundtrack for SADCT parade never really caught on for me. Hopefully with a new soundtrack, new choreography and altered floats it will at least "feel" new.

Looking forward to Cinderellabration's replacement. I thought it was a decent show for what it was, but seeing it once or twice from a distance was enough for me.

mkt

Premium Member
TakeMe2TheMagic said:
I am sooo sick of The Share a Dream Comer True Parade :brick: Glad to hear there is a new parade. :sohappy:
it's the same parade, sans glass globes + new choreography

imagineer boy

I really would like it if Disney entierly replace the SADCT parade, its just getting so old. I'd like to see something brand new and fresh.

Good riddance to Cinderellabration. They clone a great show from TDL and they STILL mess up. Good greif.

JEDIsney

Wow, things are moving so fast.

I can't believe that just as Cinderellabration and Share A Dream Come True parade are ending, replacements are coming in just a few days later.

The sooner, the better, I guess.

DisneySam

I will take lots of pictures when I go at the end of the month of both. [You gotta love the digital pictures!] I am ainxious to see the changes, I like SADCT okay just needs changed up a little. Then again, I have seen it quite a few times. ;).

Wahoo2424

New Music

I'm glad to hear that they are taking the music from the TDL parade. After watching a video of the TDL parade, I immediately thought that it would be a perfect fit for MK. I'm looking forward to seeing a video from the new parade when it debuts!:D

zap69

Original Poster
Dreams Come True

New Parade is Great. I like how they changed all of the music, floats and even brought out more chacracters for it.

zap69

Original Poster
Music

With the music, some came from TDL most most is new. Its more upbeat than before.This song will catch on very fast. The big diffrence... NO more Julie Andrews Intro.

almandot

All of the music came from Tokyo. The main theme plays for all of the floats, except the last section which gets the princess melodies tokyo's has. Instead of repeating the same thing for the 3 main verses, each has its own sublyrics and they incorporate all the floats since, unlike tokyo, the floats don't get their own music rendition. Between the 2nd and 3rd verses, the floats go off and do their own talking. The lyrics are completely revamped and the parade is a big revamp to SDCT just like Moving On was to DOP.

The energy it gives off is awesome. Music copied or not it really is something to look forward to come parade time and get excited about.

//ps. Cruella and Maleficent having to lip sync that song is HILARIOUS

I got to work the opening day of it today in Frontierland PAC. I liked it. Its a good change. It was kind of odd seeing everybody singing the lyrics and all. I got tired of the snowglobes so this was great. The float was spotted back stage and supposably a pirates float was not in it however like it was once rumored. Maybe they were just using that float for parts or something like that.

DisneyDellsDude

I got to work the opening day of it today in Frontierland PAC. I liked it. Its a good change. It was kind of odd seeing everybody singing the lyrics and all. I got tired of the snowglobes so this was great. The float was spotted back stage and supposably a pirates float was not in it however like it was once rumored. Maybe they were just using that float for parts or something like that.

I'm guessing that the pirate float will be for the Pirate and Princess Party Hard Ticket Event Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom