Disney's Dreams Come True Parade

almandot

Well it's not a typical magical parade, true... I mean they can go for slow majestical marches or enchanting melodies.. But parades can also be energetic..well..parades, that sweep down the parade route with an up tempo beat and performers having fun. Tokyo does a lot of those, Disneyland hasn't in forever, and WDW hasn't exactly had one in a while either.

dannb1001

I am confused as to why they just started the Disney Dreams Come Ture Parade when there was meantioned about a Main Street Family Fun Day Parade. What Exactly is that parade supposed to be? Regretfully it does not sound like a new night parade.

joanna71985

I am confused as to why they just started the Disney Dreams Come Ture Parade when there was meantioned about a Main Street Family Fun Day Parade. What Exactly is that parade supposed to be? Regretfully it does not sound like a new night parade.

The Main Street Family Fun Day Parade is not supposed to replace SADCT (hence DDCT). I have heard rumors that it is going to be replacing the Trolley show (which if it is true, I will be extremely mad:mad:).

almandot

They added Stitch and PoD's Jiminy cricket and that's about it I think heh. But they added the princess floats back so characters are more spread out.

The Main Street Family Fun Day Parade is not supposed to replace SADCT (hence DDCT). I have heard rumors that it is going to be replacing the Trolley show (which if it is true, I will be extremely mad:mad:).

No not the Trolley Show!!! It is my favorite show down there! It my show I want to perform in after I graduate!!

Magic Maker

It sucks that I did not see this sooner and did not get to say goodbye to SADCT, I am happy that it finally changed. I was hoping we would get PoD. I am gonna go to MK on my day off this week so I can see the new parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom