News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

icc2515

20200711_105124.jpg

I have to say that Disney is doing a great job. There are always characters out on the boat.

Mainahman

I hope these crowds are what we will see into August, however next week once all parks are open may tell us more. Glad we have great posters keeping us posted!

Mainahman

Going by reports from here, around the web, and current (non-existent) wait times... this does not look like “twice as many as AP preview” crowds.
I'm betting lots are waiting for all 4 parks to be open. I'm not going to lie, if it's like this in August I'll be so happy

icc2515

How is wearing a mask out in the heat? Is it tolerable?
Today feels hotter than yesterday at MK. It is hot. You know that Orlando summer hot and hunid. We are wearing the blue paper type masks. The mask makes it no more uncomfortable than not having a mask. We forget we have them on. I feel the people complaining are wearing g the cotton masks. Those can get soaked pretty easily.

icc2515

So lunch were so good that we want to go back there again on Monday . But there were no reservations available on the Disney app. We called the number on the Yak and Yetti website and got a reservation.

Mainahman

It's our favorite restaurant!! Glad you enjoyed it.
So lunch were so good that we want to go back there again on Monday . But there were no reservations available on the Disney app. We called the number on the Yak and Yetti website and got a reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom