• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

TrainChasers

Dawa was closed and there was a wait for Nomad otherwise I would have stuck around a bit longer.

An outdoor table at Nomad would be perfect right now!

I was just there and could have easily ridden 20 times. On, off, on, off, rinse and repeat. It's fabulous!

That’s what I would have done at Safari! Before fastpass+ I would ride the safari a couple times each visit to the parks. Now I only ride if I happen to find a fastpass that day, which is tricky.

MisterPenguin

Rumormonger
Premium Member
1595297768860.png

cgersic

An outdoor table at Nomad would be perfect right now!

That’s what I would have done at Safari! Before fastpass+ I would ride the safari a couple times each visit to the parks. Now I only ride if I happen to find a fastpass that day, which is tricky.
Safari was my first ride and I did it twice walking on both times. I knew I wanted to stroll around the park so I left after 2. You could easily ride all day long!

RSoxNo1

I did 6 with 2 Navi River in between. That was after 2 Safari rides and a walk through Gorilla Falls. All of that was completed in about an hour! I did see crowds starting to increase at HS and MK on the weekend, but AK seems to remain line free. Enjoy!
This may be reflective of crowd dynamics. I could easily see DHS passing DAK in attendance. We've long said on here that putting Mickey and Minnie's in GMR was a mistake and when the world returns to normal we may see how dire the DHS capacity issue really is.

jt04

This may be reflective of crowd dynamics. I could easily see DHS passing DAK in attendance. We've long said on here that putting Mickey and Minnie's in GMR was a mistake and when the world returns to normal we may see how dire the DHS capacity issue really is.

Nothing a reservation system can't solve. Oh, and a new land at DAK with major E ticket anchor. I'm stuck in 2019. 😕

RSoxNo1

Nothing a reservation system can't solve. Oh, and a new land at DAK with major E ticket anchor. I'm stuck in 2019. 😕
I'd love to see a true Asian safari in DAK and will be pitching one (spoiler alert) on an upcoming podcast. As much as I'd love that, I think what it needs even more though is a family friendly dark ride. I'd love to see a prehistoric high capacity dark ride in Dinoland USA on the old Primeval Whirl footprint that highlights non-Dinosaur extinct animals.

DisneyCane

Why does NRJ consistently have the longest wait? I didn't bother going on last week because we don't think it is worth waiting any longer than walk on for it so I couldn't observe the procedures. Are they doing 1 party per boat or something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom