News Disney's Animal Kingdom July 2020 reopening reports

TrainsOfDisney

Dawa was closed and there was a wait for Nomad otherwise I would have stuck around a bit longer.

An outdoor table at Nomad would be perfect right now!

I was just there and could have easily ridden 20 times. On, off, on, off, rinse and repeat. It's fabulous!

That’s what I would have done at Safari! Before fastpass+ I would ride the safari a couple times each visit to the parks. Now I only ride if I happen to find a fastpass that day, which is tricky.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
1595297768860.png

cgersic

An outdoor table at Nomad would be perfect right now!

That’s what I would have done at Safari! Before fastpass+ I would ride the safari a couple times each visit to the parks. Now I only ride if I happen to find a fastpass that day, which is tricky.
Safari was my first ride and I did it twice walking on both times. I knew I wanted to stroll around the park so I left after 2. You could easily ride all day long!

RSoxNo1

I did 6 with 2 Navi River in between. That was after 2 Safari rides and a walk through Gorilla Falls. All of that was completed in about an hour! I did see crowds starting to increase at HS and MK on the weekend, but AK seems to remain line free. Enjoy!
This may be reflective of crowd dynamics. I could easily see DHS passing DAK in attendance. We've long said on here that putting Mickey and Minnie's in GMR was a mistake and when the world returns to normal we may see how dire the DHS capacity issue really is.

jt04

This may be reflective of crowd dynamics. I could easily see DHS passing DAK in attendance. We've long said on here that putting Mickey and Minnie's in GMR was a mistake and when the world returns to normal we may see how dire the DHS capacity issue really is.

Nothing a reservation system can't solve. Oh, and a new land at DAK with major E ticket anchor. I'm stuck in 2019. 😕

RSoxNo1

Nothing a reservation system can't solve. Oh, and a new land at DAK with major E ticket anchor. I'm stuck in 2019. 😕
I'd love to see a true Asian safari in DAK and will be pitching one (spoiler alert) on an upcoming podcast. As much as I'd love that, I think what it needs even more though is a family friendly dark ride. I'd love to see a prehistoric high capacity dark ride in Dinoland USA on the old Primeval Whirl footprint that highlights non-Dinosaur extinct animals.

DisneyCane

Why does NRJ consistently have the longest wait? I didn't bother going on last week because we don't think it is worth waiting any longer than walk on for it so I couldn't observe the procedures. Are they doing 1 party per boat or something?

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Why does NRJ consistently have the longest wait? I didn't bother going on last week because we don't think it is worth waiting any longer than walk on for it so I couldn't observe the procedures. Are they doing 1 party per boat or something?

Yes. And shut down every 2 hours for cleaning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom