Disneyland Virginia

The_CEO

Update

Oks Boys and Gals. Heres an Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Lost Souls Update.

Since we will have more space to build in I changed the show building plans. I kept the Showbuilding away from the facade so it looks real. Now when you look at the Show Building. Dont worry because what you dont see is i hid about 25 ft of the building underground. = Wont see the Show Building from the park itself.. hehe.. Arent I so Clever!?!:brick: hehe. Anyways. This is just to give you all an idea of what things will look like. I added acouple trees. Ofcourse this wont be empty. There will be jungle there.. Please comment and ask me anything. :):):):):)

~Justin...

The_CEO

Originally posted by james4023464
very nice ceo, I will try to have Motown USA up tommorow.

Im trying my best to form what i Think... would look like a temple in RHINO. (* cheap 3D Modeler *). So.. lol

The_CEO

Another Non rendered render lol...

Edit: The two buildings will be attached by Building Queue.. But I didnt feel like making it so lol.

james4023464

Original Poster
O.k guys here is a little preview on Motown USA. This is the biggest section of the park it has the most rides. It celebrates the livlyness of the 50's and 60's. It has a dueling street racing coaster named Nitro Racer, the ride will sort of be like Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm. It will be hydrolic launched, and be made by Intinium(I think the speeling is right). I will have a lot more on this ride later. Motown USA will also a 4D show but the theatre will be like a drive in theatre. it will be in side but will be themed to be outside under the stars in the night. The show is called Attack of the Killer Monsters. I love the tacky name. This place will be a little tacky but thats what is was like in the 50's/60's. This show will also be a little like alien encounter, it will effect some of your senses, I will have more on this later also. There will be a Hard Rock cafe themed to be a 50's 60's diner. This will be a full service resturaunt. Also inside there will be a rock'n roll hall of fame celebrating the music of this time. There will be a double decker carousel, all of the seats will be different styles of guitars. And also there will be 2 more rides but they will be carnival style, one like golden zeypher, and the other I havn't dicided on. There will be carnival games on the boardwalk onb the water part. I will have a lot more on this section later, and some explanations of the rides. here is a pic of what the train will look like on Nitro Racer, the paintings will be a little different. This is a pic of the train on Xcelerator at Knotts.

Attachments

• nitro racer.jpg
    nitro racer.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 77

Mouse3268

Sounds great! One Question, will the Hard Rock Cafe be a Hard Rock Cafe or something like the Hard Rock Cafe? The reason why Im asking is Hard Rock Cafe is partner with Universal.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Mouse3268
Sounds great! One Question, will the Hard Rock Cafe be a Hard Rock Cafe or something like the Hard Rock Cafe? The reason why Im asking is Hard Rock Cafe is partner with Universal.
It was supposed to be a Hard Rock Cafe but I didn't know they were teamed with Universal.

james4023464

Original Poster
Originally posted by Testtrack321
When will the parks be ready? Like in RCT or will you use Photoshop to create picts.
I am almost done creating the parks now I am in the process of drawing it, I will put the pictures up when I get my scanner back and I don't know when I am getting it back. After I finish my Disney America park I am thinking about a water park or maybe making a 3rd park thats never been thought by Disney, everything will be new.

Mouse3268

Originally posted by james4023464

It was supposed to be a Hard Rock Cafe but I didn't know they were teamed with Universal.

They have a restaurant, a very large concert area, and a hotel all done at the Universal area. You could always make something similar though. :)

james4023464

Original Poster
there has been a couple additions to my park, the Pocahontas playground village will have some kiddy rides for the little kids, and a new ride has been added to Victory Field the ride is called Paratroopers it will be like Jumpin Jellyfish at DCA. I will explain the Motown USA rides a little later.

james4023464

Original Poster
Here is the descriptions of my rides
NITRO RACER-as you know this is a dueling rollercoaster. The ride will be inside, and it will be themed a lot and also you will be themed to be outside. The line just goes through allies, and you see a bunch of grafiti, neon signs, and a bunch of signs saying big race tonight. After you go through the alies you start to hear engines reving up, and rubber burning. then you arrive in the loading station, this is a large empty ally, you come up to a cast member she either puts you on Team Ultra Speed(left side), or Team Nirtro(right side), so you go on your side, you can know see the cars when you go in the car you make a turn and you end up right next to the other car, the trains are similar to rock'n rollercoaster but they are more decorated and look more hot rodish. So the to cars are right next to each other, and your engine starts to rev up, in between the tracks is a animatronic holding a flag and he says ready set.............. go when he says go he puts down his flag you wiz right past him. When you boost off you can see the faces of the other people next to you on the other train, after this Team Nitrus hits a loop while team Ultra Speed goes right through a building(ouch), next you hit some turns and then you both almost clide in with each other and you do a corkscrew wraping around eachother. And now almost the near crash you almost clide into other cars using lighting effects like in RRC in Paris. And all of the sudden you hear police cars and you start to see the lights and you are almost busted both of the trains do a tight turn in to an ally, and right before you crash into the wall you do an upwards heartline accent and twist( I will explain more of this later, it is like that heartline thing on Manhatten Express at New York New York, Las Vegas but you go up instead of down) Next you lost the police and you see the finish line and it is dead straight, the winner of the race is random. After the race is done you exit onto a car lot with a bunch of parked old Hot rod cars from the 60's. Thats it I will post Attack of the Killer Monsters later. What do you think?

My 500th post, halfway to 1,000:sohappy: :king: :D

james4023464

Original Poster
Big Update, I have decided on a 3rd park, it will be called Disney Civilizations, the park will be themed on different civilizations like Egypt, Rome, Greece, Middle Ages, etc. I will have a lot more on this when I finish Disney America.

james4023464

Original Poster
Guys here is a discription of Attack of the Killer Monsters(it is themed to have a tacky name:D ) When you walk up to it, it will look like an old 60's drive in theatre. It will have a big neon sign that says Drive In Cinema, Tonights Featre "Attack of the Killer Monsters". You enter the building and the line is just in a hollowed out waiting room that has a bunch of cut outs of the monsters in the movie. When you enter the theatre there will be a bunch of cars that will sit 6 each, the cars are there because it is a drive in theatre. The cieling will look like the nightime sky, you will get the feeling you are outside watching a flick at nightime. This is a 4D film that will affect some of your senses. The film is just a bunch of Big monsters fighting, using really cool powers. One monster will breathe fire at you, one will blow very cold air at you, one will make it rain and storm, one will almost eat you, another will slash his claws at you, and one will almost step on you. The theatre will have little rigs that make you feel like all of this is happening. When the monsters walk the ground will shake, when one of the monsters blows fire the fire will look like it is about to touch you with the 3d glasses, ans a blast of hot air will shoot out. Cold air will shoot out when you almost get frozen. It rains and thunders when the monster makes it rain, when you almost get eaten you will get a 4d effect, when you get swiped at you will get a 4d effect, when you almost get stepped on you will get a 4d effect. All of this will look like it is happening through your glasses. The monters battle it out right before your eyes. And one finall wins but an animotronic monster pops out in front of the screen and kills that that one he roars and he goes away. When all of this is happening your car rumbles and the floor shakes, the glass on the windshield brakes(same effect in alien encounter). When it is over you exit in to a burnt, torn down disaster center that was the ticket/snack booth. So you really think all of this happened, and also the theatere looks like it got distroyed after the show. Thats it how do you like it. That is all of Motown USA the rest is a carnival rides and a board walk games.

Guys the rest of Disney America is Freedom Island it will be the statue of liberty, it will have a resturunt inside and a character meet and greet, you can only get there by boat. There will be ferries running daily. There will be a big firework show everynight, from the island but you can see it all around the park, the fireworks will be patriotic. I hope you guys liked the park, so far wich park is better Magic Kingdom or Disney's America. Prepare for Disney Civilizations, it will be up in about a week. Inbetween then I will post some of the hotels and there theme, see ya I hope you like the parks so far.

james4023464

Original Poster
All right guys here is some resort news, there will be 4 resort hotels. I will have info on all of these later.

1. Grand Virginian
2. The El Doraldo
3. Bech Pier Hotel
4. Wild West Lodge

Will have some more updates............Prepare for Disney Civilizations coming to a thread near you:D

james4023464

Original Poster
guys sorry with all of the delays, schooll started and I have benn swamped with homework, and other activities. I won't be as active as I was in the summer. Disney Civilizations will be up soon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom