News Disneyland to give Snow White’s Scary Adventures dark ride a major facelift in 2020

Disneylover152

I wonder how they market this once Disneyland reopens? Because when Disneyland does reopen they'll be restricted to only 25% of their park capacity. So do you bother trying to market something like this? Or do you just open it when Disneyland reopens and not really mention it?

I imagine there was originally supposed to be at least a moderate marketing push for this revamped ride, if only with the Bloggers and Social Media superfans, with maybe some local TV spots as a fun little story to run late in the newscast.
I wonder how they will run the Fantasyland rides period. Carousel, Dumbo, Small World and Matterhorn could work, but the rest of the queues are not capable of handling social distancing- imagine social distancing in Pinocchio's queue? What about Storybookland queue, which is metal chain switchbacks and the physical ride requires balancing and a cast member narrating on each ship.

LastoneOn

I wonder how they will run the Fantasyland rides period. Carousel, Dumbo, Small World and Matterhorn could work, but the rest of the queues are not capable of handling social distancing- imagine social distancing in Pinocchio's queue? What about Storybookland queue, which is metal chain switchbacks and the physical ride requires balancing and a cast member narrating on each ship.
They're doing it at WDW.

swge

Just popping in to give my fellow nerds some peace of mind✨

Snow White and Her Adventures/Snow White's Adventures (Scary): 1955-1982

Snow White's Scary Adventures: 1983-2020

Snow White's Enchanted Wish: 2020/2021-💖

A friendly reminder to check in on your mental health and to be kind to one another. Hope all of you are well and staying safe.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

A friendly reminder to check in on your mental health and to be kind to one another. Hope all of you are well and staying safe.
Is that what they are really gonna call it now? "snow white's enchanted wish"??? god that is lame.

180º

I don’t hate it. “Wish” is relatively specific to Snow White. I do wish the name implied more thrill or travel. How about “Snow White’s Wishing Adventure,” or “Snow White’s Wish-on-Wheels,” pronounced fast to sound like you said “Snow White’s Wishing Wells” sloppily.

As always, guests will continue to call it “Snow White” or “The Snow White Ride,” and that is both perfectly fine and uninterrupted by this name change! :)

Sharon&Susan

Food Festival.jpg

Last edited:

mickEblu

No please. That’s not the news name. Right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom