Disneyland "Social Clubs"

Stevek

Since the Pandemic has turned everyone into a bunch of materialistic shopping-crazed Reagan-era citizens, I suspect the social clubs will just go to malls and big box stores from now on. IKEA and Target are the new Disneylands.
To be fair, Disneyland was to APs what malls were to us kids of the 80's...a place to hang out. So let's hope they revert to going back to malls.

Last edited:

MarvelCharacterNerd

Since the Pandemic has turned everyone into a bunch of materialistic shopping-crazed Reagan-era citizens, I suspect the social clubs will just go to malls and big box stores from now on. IKEA and Target are the new Disneylands.
Except more and more malls and physical stores and chains are closing so... maybe they'll hang out around Amazon warehouse fullfillment centers? :D

DLEXP

A lot of them started to disappear when they started the updated disability program (that they have now) which a lot of them used. At least that is when I noticed them dwindling working there.
Wow. Good observation! I never considered that. I did notice on several of my trips to the park that one of the “club members” would have an access pass (occasionally a legitimate one) and the rest of the club would follow the one member right up the exit ramp and onto the ride.

smooch

I hope when Disneyland reopens the drawbridge gets taken over by drug selling goths again. Ah, memories.
Sorry for my ignorance but was this an actual thing or is it a joke 🤣 I could see locals sneaking drugs in in the past and selling there, but the drawbridge would definitely not be the place to do it.

Sorry in advance to everyone for probably ruining a silly joke by asking for an explanation...

CaptinEO

My wife has seen instagram accounts that only show new items at costco and trader joes. It's like the Disney vloggers of retail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom