Disneyland Resort in 2017: Marvel TOT retheme in DCA, Fantasmic! 2.0

Mike S

Seems like you guys will be right there with us Walt Disney World fans, and Disneyland had been doing so well since the 50th :(

#ThanksShanghai

D

Deleted member 107043

Capture.PNG

Californian Elitist

Seems like you guys will be right there with us Walt Disney World fans, and Disneyland had been doing so well since the 50th :(

#ThanksShanghai

Disneyland may consistently receive new things more often than WDW, but I agree with lazyboy, Disneyland and DCA both have been lagging on creativity for well over a decade now, just like WDW. We're definitely in the same boat when it comes to that.

Suspirian

This is an iteration of the small shows that replaced Pixar Play when it had to go down for parade route work a few years back. This is a stop gap measure while PPP is down for April. Better than nothing.

Ohh ok. At least they're doing something then. I'd rather have a new parade to be honest.

mickEblu

I personally wouldn't be mad if all parades went away except for Paint the Night. Not because I think Paint the night is great but because I think nighttime parades are cool. MSEP is still the best parade of all time.

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
I personally wouldn't be mad if all parades went away except for Paint the Night. Not because I think Paint the night is great but because I think nighttime parades are cool. MSEP is still the best parade of all time.

Day parades, regardless of their quality, serve a valuable capacity distraction purpose. They take thousands of guests out of the park's rides for an hour or so during peak times.

But why let good park operations strategy stand in the way, TDA?

It could always be worse. It could be WDW.

Curious Constance

Day parades, regardless of their quality, serve a valuable capacity distraction purpose. They take thousands of guests out of the park's rides for an hour or so during peak times.

But why let good park operations strategy stand in the way, TDA?

It could always be worse. It could be WDW.

On the flip side they make it a nightmare to get around the park.

brb1006

"Tokyo Disneyland Electrical Parade Dreamlights" that is all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom