• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disneyland Paris requires 150 euros per person for unlimited FastPass, Is WDW next?

Donald Razorduck

If this is still around in June 2019, I will use it, we only have time for a day and a half at Disneyland Paris. We'll spend a whole day at Disneyland and would love to hit Big Thunder up multiple times day and night.

Hate me all you want.

Frankie The Beer

I'm really hoping Disney does something for people who prefer not to wait in lines. I would spend $150 easy for unlimited Fastpasses if it was across my whole vacation. Probably up to another $50 a day extra just to skip lines as much as possible.

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I'm really hoping Disney does something for people who prefer not to wait in lines. I would spend $150 easy for unlimited Fastpasses if it was across my whole vacation. Probably up to another $50 a day extra just to skip lines as much as possible.

Oh, it won't be nearly that cheap or easy, you can bet on that. My guess: Deluxe resort, Concierge level, $150+/person/night and must include all guests in the room for the length of your stay.

But Disney will never monetize FastPass... :rolleyes:

MinnieWaffles

People are so lazy they don't want to book fastpasses and wait in hour long lines all day :hilarious:

Insane logic. But, I would pay for a Disney equivalent of a express pass.

HauntedPirate

Sheltered-at-home Park nostalgist
Premium Member
People are so lazy they don't want to book fastpasses and wait in hour long lines all day :hilarious:

Insane logic. But, I would pay for a Disney equivalent of a express pass.

I understand what you're saying. There was a time when park capacity was appropriate for attendance, meaning hour-plus waits were usually saved for the weeks around major holidays, so something like an Express Pass-equivalent weren't necessary to do more than a half-dozen things in a day. At Magic Kingdom, of course. A half-dozen things will basically allow you to do almost everything at each of the other parks. :hilarious: (An exaggeration, I know, work with me, people!!)

And, FWIW, I still like being the "FastPass runner". :) Pre-planning FP's 2 months in advance just doesn't trip my trigger...

Jonathan Wang

Disney/Monorail Nut
they had something like this similar at shanghai disney, however the "ultimate fastpass" was limited quantity.

so i had to buy passes to all the rides seperately which ended up costing more.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom