Disneyland Paris Reopening

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I have been thinking a lot about Disneyland Paris recently as I was trying to decide what age the kids need to be before I take them, which is an entirely different discussion, but I am quite happy that their young age does take the difficult decision of whether to risk going there out of my hands. Boris putting France in the naughty list helps too.

If it was just me and the good lady, and Boris said it was ok, I daresay I think I would go. However, when you factor in young children who will GRAB EVERYTHING in a way resembling a greedy Octopus that it makes going to places difficult. I guess that’s the same for all parks. One of our local attractions - Monkey World, in case any of you UK folk know of it - opened to limited peoppe and it was wonderful as the majority of it was outside, which helped. But queuing for a ride at Disney, with walls and railings people may have touched, regardless of any cleaning protocol.... no thanks.

When I was there a few weeks ago, I frequently saw young children reminding parents about not touching or to use the available hand sanitizer.

Den Carter

Rhythms of the Pride Lands and Jungle Book Jive are expected to run through to the end of October... so hopefully you will be able to make it still?

I know once France is off the quarantine list again (whenever that is) I'll be back over ASAP.

I'm lucky enough to work from home and have no crucial need to go out, so self-isolation is perfectly achievable for me, and a Disney trip is worth the hassle.

Thanks for the tip-off about the Pride Lands and Jive running until end of October. I've been searching for end dates, but I suspect they're keeping deliberately vague...

coruscant

I think the change in the operating hours is more due to the upcoming low season in September. Normally the parks would change their operating hours for September so maybe that's the reason for this change

Magic Feather

I remember reading that a modified version of the Jungle Book Jive was going to tun in WDSP this fall. Where/how exactly would that work?

coruscant

I remember reading that a modified version of the Jungle Book Jive was going to tun in WDSP this fall. Where/how exactly would that work?
they have postponed it. the rumours say that two CM were COVID positive and that the show might not even return this year. For the moment no opening date has been announced. I'll be there this weekend so I can try to get more information

IMDREW

I also think the earlier closing time has to do with early sunset here in Europe this time of year. They've been pretty clear they don't want the parks open after dark, as it would be harder to force the Covid measures.

cjkeating

Original Poster
The show was ready to go last Saturday until the unconfirmed positive COVID tests of two cast members. Hopefully the show will go ahead once any cast who have been required to self isolate are given the all clear and hopefully the cast who may have COVID have a full recovery.

This was the officially released photo from overnight rehearsals. It will be a shame if we never get to see it in this format.

h
IMG_7EBA75C36100-1.jpeg

Magic Feather

The show was ready to go last Saturday until the unconfirmed positive COVID tests of two cast members. Hopefully the show will go ahead once any cast who have been required to self isolate are given the all clear and hopefully the cast who may have COVID have a full recovery.

This was the officially released photo from overnight rehearsals. It will be a shame if we never get to see it in this format.

hView attachment 493329
Is that on the Moteurs Action stage?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom