Disneyland Paris Reopening

wdrive

There’s now a 9pm-6am curfew in effect for the region. I do worry how much this will effect the already low guest numbers.

Sir_Cliff

There’s now a 9pm-6am curfew in effect for the region. I do worry how much this will effect the already low guest numbers.
Considering how things are going in France and Paris in particular, I suspect DLP must be at least planning for another closure any day now. Here in Europe we seem to have stumbled into a pretty nasty second wave.

Mind you, where I am in the Netherlands things are going even worse than France and they've been slow to close things.

margybear

It made us change our reservation for December. Both WFH so we can isolate for 2 weeks afterwards easily, but the curfew combined with rescheduled flights means our 3 night/4 day trip actually works out as 2 days. Rescheduling for June and hoping the hours are a bit longer then!

wdrive

with France bringing in curfews I’m surprised DLP is still open, does anyone know what the attendance figures are like?

Generally pretty miserable weekdays and lightly crowded on weekends, pretty busy this whole week due to French school holidays

Robbiem

Generally pretty miserable weekdays and lightly crowded on weekends, pretty busy this whole week due to French school holidays

yes its the half term here as well in the UK although I’m not sure how many familes will travel with much or france and large parts of the uk under various restrictions.

cjkeating

Original Poster

with France bringing in curfews I’m surprised DLP is still open, does anyone know what the attendance figures are like?
Attendance in the last week has been decent and this coming week is good also. Weekends are strong but mid-week is low. Assuming things continue as they are November and December shouldn't be a problem... January, February however I would assume further action will need to be taken. Hopefully French 'furlough' support will help DLP though into next Spring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom