• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

RunningKoen

Advertisement
Dates for the 2020 weekend are being posted on some facebook sites I don't fully trust.
But it looks like there will be a 5th anniversary party during 17-20 september 2020 :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Was reading some tweets about DLP. Is it true food is pretty much AWOL in the parks?
Did you mean to say AWOL or AWFUL? There is food...

People are probably tweeting about the Studios; there usually aren’t a lot of options there and from what I’ve read, there are now even fewer options because of closures to make room for the new lands.

The Studios is even closer to Disney Village than the MK (which isn’t called that there but I do anyway) so it’s not that difficult to go to Five Guys and go back (or switch parks)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Mean Girls Cult
Premium Member
Did you mean to say AWOL or AWFUL? There is food...

People are probably tweeting about the Studios; there usually aren’t a lot of options there and from what I’ve read, there are now even fewer options because of closures to make room for the new lands.

The Studios is even closer to Disney Village than the MK (which isn’t called that there but I do anyway) so it’s not that difficult to go to Five Guys and go back (or switch parks)
Both. Few options and what is there is not that great...and expensive. People did comment that Disney Village has more options. But places in the parks close at 5:00 PM. It's France...the LAND of food. 🤨

Top Bottom