Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

RunningKoen

Both. Few options and what is there is not that great...and expensive. People did comment that Disney Village has more options. But places in the parks close at 5:00 PM. It's France...the LAND of food. 🤨

The options and quality aren't that bad compared to the average WDW options, imho.

Last edited:

Swissmiss

Premium Member
The options and quality aren't that bad compared to the average WDW options, imho.

France isn't thé land of food btw :)

As long as I can go anywhere but the burger place in between Buzz and Star Tours, I can usually find something to eat that I am happy enough with. The last few times we’ve gone we’ve left the park at lunchtime and eaten either in the Village or hoped on the RER one stop to the huge mall and had something in the mall.

Texas84

Was reading some tweets about DLP. Is it true food is pretty much AWOL in the parks?
I did nothing but park counter service and it was fine. Toad Hall wasn't very good after everyone told me to go there. Everything in the Village was overcrowded chaos.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
well I will be there....flying to London in 48 hours......

I’ll look for you among all the runners 😂

More seriously, people coming this year have lucked out in the weather department - last weekend felt like winter was definitely just around the corner and now it appears we’re headed smack into Indian summer 😀

RunningKoen

97B27875-CC26-49C0-90A9-039CEFAD7CB0.jpeg

Shirts :)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I didn’t even notice the design ... I was intent on the dates (because somewhere else recently I saw it posted as the weekend before?)

After a couple of years of being lucky with my 5K corral, my luck ran out: I’m in D. Did you see what time D CLOSES for the 5K? It closes at 8:55 pm. Last year I was already on my way back to the hotel at 8:55 pm 😕

RunningKoen

I didn’t even notice the design ... I was intent on the dates (because somewhere else recently I saw it posted as the weekend before?)

After a couple of years of being lucky with my 5K corral, my luck ran out: I’m in D. Did you see what time D CLOSES for the 5K? It closes at 8:55 pm. Last year I was already on my way back to the hotel at 8:55 pm 😕
Wrong date has been posted by a TA. Disneyland Paris did a good job in getting that down asap, but it still reached a fair amount of people.

Too bad of the corral! I wont know mine until tomorrow.

Will we plan a meet up? ;)

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Wrong date has been posted by a TA. Disneyland Paris did a good job in getting that down asap, but it still reached a fair amount of people.

Too bad of the corral! I wont know mine until tomorrow.

Will we plan a meet up? ;)

How do you have all your t-shirts and not your bibs with your corral?

And yes, a meet up would be great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom